World’s First Healthy Coffee

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by na, Sep 27, 2007.

  1. na

    na Guest

    World’s First Healthy Coffee

    Go to www.myganocoffee.net

    Delicious Brazilian Coffee With. . .

    200 Nutritious Ingredients
    165 Antioxidants - Anti Aging
    Non Acidic - No Upset Stomach, No Acid Coffee Breath and a Better Taste
    Lower Caffeine - Better Energy Boost, No Jittery Nerves or Insomnia
    Reduces Stress and Fatigue
    Strengthens Immune System
    Improves Memory and Mental Clarity
    Even Curbs Appetite for Weight Loss

    Try It!
    Join over 3 million customers worldwide enjoying the
    world’s 1st delicious, healthy coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
    from Gano Excel

    Go to www.myganocoffee.net
    na, Sep 27, 2007

  2. na

    Guest Guest

    Re: World's First Healthy Coffee

    Coffee is coffee, IMHO. Just make it right, use clean cold water and great
    ingredients and it will be fine. Some people take it to far. I buy mine
    at the market, grind it myself and it is fine.

    Don in Vegas,
    ADULTS ONLY!!
    www.mysecretvegas.com

    Guest, Nov 8, 2007