Works fine in other browsers but not in IE

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Ray, Sep 8, 2011.

  1. Ray

    Ray

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    There is a website i got from my client, The JS photo slider works perfectly in Chrome, Firefox, safari but NOT in IE.

    link: http://www.pointwellhk.com/IntegratedCircuits.html

    The player is below the 6 Images. My Client ONLY wants it to work in IE.......

    HTML:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
    #simplegallery1{
    position: relative;
    visibility: hidden;
    }
    #simplegallery1 .gallerydesctext{
    text-align: left;
    padding: 2px 5px;
    }
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/simplegallery.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    var mygallery=new simpleGallery({
    	wrapperid: "simplegallery1",
    	dimensions: [652, 270],
    	imagearray: [
    		["http://118.139.186.182/products/Antennas/Antennas01.jpg"],
    		["http://118.139.186.182/products/Antennas/Antennas02.jpg"],
    		["http://118.139.186.182/products/Antennas/Antennas03.jpg"],
    		["http://118.139.186.182/products/Antennas/Antennas04.jpg"],
    	],
    	autoplay: [true, 2500, 2500],
    	persist: false,
    	fadeduration: 500,
    	oninit:function(){

    	},
    	onslide:function(curslide, i){
    	}
    })
    </script>

    I place that in Head tags, Then i placed <div id="simplegallery1"></div> in the place i wanted the gallery to run.

    The simplegallery.js is here http://118.139.186.182/js/simplegallery.js

    So let me know how to fix this problem
    Ray, Sep 8, 2011