    computers so that everything tries to run thorough their cable NIC first,
    and if the Cable NIC is not working it tries their wireless NIC
    automatically?

    Jeff, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Jeff

    peter Guest

    http://www.dlink.com/products/?sec=0&pid=267
    here is another way..........most companies sell these
    look for it on the wab page of your wireless manufacturer
    peter

    peter, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Try this.

    1. Open the Network Connections folder.
    2. In the menu choose Advanced | Advanced Settings.
    3. Reorder the adapters in the Connections box so that the wired NIC is
    first.

    Steve Riley

    Steve Riley [MSFT], Dec 17, 2004
  4. Jeff