    registry, but nothing helps.
    Any clues? Thank you in advance

    Artur Kosmider
    Artur Kosmider, Sep 19, 2006

  2. Artur Kosmider

    AJR Guest

    Suggest you post to microsoft.public.windows.server.general.

    AJR, Sep 19, 2006

  3. "Artur Kosmider" wrote:

    > Hi Guys,
    > This is my first post in this group. I really enjoy reading your
    > I work as a IT Technician for a small office. One of the workstations
    > keeps starting in WORK OFFLINE mode. We are connected to the internet
    > with LAN, although that particular computer has VPN connection also.
    > Might that be a case? I tried to use "GlobalUserOffline" value in
    > registry, but nothing helps.
    > Any clues? Thank you in advance
    >
    > Artur Kosmider

    Go to Windows Explore --> Tools --> Folder Option... Then click on Offline
    Files and uncheck the Enable Offline Files. However, if you don't want any
    of your workstations or users to use the offline files function, You can
    disable it with GP instead.
    Dragon Without Wings, Sep 22, 2006
  4. "Artur Kosmider" wrote:

    > Hi Guys,
    > This is my first post in this group. I really enjoy reading your
    > I work as a IT Technician for a small office. One of the workstations
    > keeps starting in WORK OFFLINE mode. We are connected to the internet
    > with LAN, although that particular computer has VPN connection also.
    > Might that be a case? I tried to use "GlobalUserOffline" value in
    > registry, but nothing helps.
    > Any clues? Thank you in advance
    >
    > Artur Kosmider

    Another note, If you are talking about IE, Outlook, or other internet access
    programs, then it's another issue. Just as what you have done, modify the
    GlobalUserOffline value to 0. Reboot the machine (eventhough changes making
    to the registry take place immediately) and try those programs again. If the
    problem still presit, then run full scan of your machine with a antivirus
    program. This has been known as a Trojan before. Good luck
    Dragon Without Wings, Sep 22, 2006