    Anyone know where one could get this extension? The source URLs don't
    work.

    Thanks.

    S.Rodgers, Sep 16, 2004

  2. S.Rodgers wrote:

    > Anyone know where one could get this extension? The source URLs don't
    > work.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Thats Pikey and his site has been down for a very long time. Lots of
    people have been complaining -- where's Pikey!?

    Andreas

    Panjandrum -- http://www.bartleby.com/61/47/P0044700.html

    To contact me remove the NOSPAM

    Andreas, The Grande Panjandrum, Sep 16, 2004

  3. S.Rodgers

    Moz Champion Guest

    Andreas, The Grande Panjandrum wrote:

    > S.Rodgers wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know where one could get this extension? The source URLs don't
    >> work.
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > Thats Pikey and his site has been down for a very long time. Lots of
    > people have been complaining -- where's Pikey!?
    >
    > Andreas

    Um, show failed sites? They are listed in your history
    and you can bookmark them as well (tho I dont know why)

    What do you need an extension for?

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Sep 17, 2004
  4. S.Rodgers

    S.Rodgers Guest

    On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:46:06 -0700, "Andreas, The Grande Panjandrum "
    <> wrote:

    >S.Rodgers wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know where one could get this extension? The source URLs don't
    >> work.
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    >Thats Pikey and his site has been down for a very long time. Lots of
    >people have been complaining -- where's Pikey!?
    >
    >Andreas

    Thanks. I'll keep looking for this one. Maybe site will come up one
    day.

    Cheers!

    S.Rodgers, Sep 22, 2004