    Hi

    Does anyone know how to hide a workgroup pc in windows xp home.
    Thanks
    Jed, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Jed

    one_red_eye Guest

    "Jed" <> wrote in message
    news:c9ho26$pqn$...
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone know how to hide a workgroup pc in windows xp home.
    > Thanks

    ZoneAlarm will do it.

    --
    Despite the high cost of living,
    it remains popular.
    one_red_eye, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Jed

    JIm Guest

    Zone alarm ?
    Sorry i think you misunderstood my question.
    I only want the computer icon in the workgroup hidden
    not blocked

    JIm, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Jed

    ROBBIE Guest

    just cover it with an old blanket or large towel

    ROBBIE, Jun 2, 2004
  5. Jed

    one_red_eye Guest

    "JIm" <> wrote in message
    > Zone alarm ?
    > Sorry i think you misunderstood my question.
    > I only want the computer icon in the workgroup hidden
    > not blocked

    Then I recommend Robbie's suggestion, "just cover it with an old blanket or
    large towel."
    one_red_eye, Jun 2, 2004