    XP pro.

    Thanks for the help.

    Lorenzo

    Lorenzo Sandini, May 14, 2007

  2. Win XP Home is capable only of simple filesharing.
    WinXP has an Advance Sharing as well. Make sure that the two are matching.
    settings,http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html As well as specific adjustment of
    each computer according to what it is allowed to be shared.
    Basic XP -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    Jack (MVP-Networking).