    a bit hesitant to install it in case it is not compatible with the UK system
    and would damage my computer. Can anyone advise me?
    Many thanks in anticipation.
    mjk, Jun 10, 2007

  2. mjk

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "mjk" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I recently ordered a Work Suite DVD on-line from the US. It is an OEM
    >version and on the back it says Work Suite 2006 (FOR NORTH AMERICA). I am
    >a bit hesitant to install it in case it is not compatible with the UK
    >system and would damage my computer. Can anyone advise me?
    > Many thanks in anticipation.

    It won't damage your computer. Hardware, anyway. Compatible with UK?
    Probably not 100%. Enough different to be a problem? Probably not.
    WhzzKdd, Jun 10, 2007

  3. mjk

    mjk Guest

    Many thanks, that has reassured me!

    mjk, Jun 10, 2007
  4. mjk

    old man Guest

    MS applications are only language specific; any English version is the same
    as US/Can/Aus/NZ versions
    There are certain apps that are/have been only released in the US and are US
    specific eg their accounting package, the name of which escapes me

    old man, Jun 11, 2007
  5. mjk

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "old man" <> wrote in message
    > MS applications are only language specific; any English version is the
    > same
    > as US/Can/Aus/NZ versions
    > There are certain apps that are/have been only released in the US and are
    > US
    > specific eg their accounting package, the name of which escapes me

    The big one? Great Plains?

    WhzzKdd, Jun 11, 2007