    stop this from happening.

    Thankyou
    Mark
    Keith Shorthouse, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Keith Shorthouse

    MJP Guest

    "Keith Shorthouse" <> wrote in message
    news:cgvs43$p7q$...
    > Everytime I restart my pc a message box appears entitled Work Offline.

    The
    > message reads No connection to the internet can be found to view internet
    > content that has been saved on your computer click work offline. Could
    > anyone tell me why this message has suddenly started appearing and how to
    > stop this from happening.
    >
    > Thankyou
    > Mark

    Scan your computer for virii? and trojans/spyware.

    MJP, Aug 30, 2004

  3. Keith Shorthouse

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 31, 2004
  4. Keith Shorthouse

    °Mike° Guest

    Check your startups for something wanting access
    at reboot -- see my signature.

    On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:36:51 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cgvs43$p7q$>
    Keith Shorthouse scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 31, 2004
  5. Keith Shorthouse

    Sidholaa108 Guest

    launch IE on your computer.Click on file and click on the option that says WORK
    OFFLINE to uncheck it.
    Sidholaa108, Aug 31, 2004