    laptop. Thanks for any assistance.
    --
    Peter

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQy4=?=, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Hi Peter,

    If open up an window to 'My Computer' and select 'Map Network Drive',
    there is a link saying 'Connect using a different user name'.
    You should be able to connect from your work laptop to a shared folder
    on your home laptop by mapping the drive, but using a username/password that
    is valid on the home laptop.

    Thanks,
    Chris Gual [MSFT]

    Chris Gual [MSFT], Oct 22, 2004