Work From Home

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by R.Keshav, May 1, 2007.

  1. R.Keshav

    R.Keshav Guest

    A REAL HOME BASED CHAIN LETTER JOB FOR INDIANS ONLY.

    THIS CAN REALLY MAKE YOU EASY MONEY! BUT YOU HAVE TO TRY A LITTLE FOR
    IT TO WORK !!!

    A few weeks back, I was browsing through newsgroup, just like you are,
    Invest only Rs.120/- "EARN GOOD MONEY FROM HOME" now and came across
    an article similar to this that said, you could make Lakhs of Rupees
    within weeks with only an initial investment of Rs.120! So I thought,
    "OK, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious,
    so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send Rs.20 to the Main
    Database Address stated below and to each of the other 5 sub addresses
    stated in the article. You then delete the name and address in the #1
    and move the other four addresses up, that is 5 becomes 4, 4 becomes
    3, 3 becomes 2, 2 becomes 1 . Now #5 will be blank. Place your own
    name and address in the bottom of the list at #5, and post this
    article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are about a million) No
    doubt, that was it. So after thinking it over, I thought about trying
    it. I figured what have I got to lose is just 6 stamps and Rs.120/-,
    right? Then I invested the measly Rs.120/-. Well GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?
    Within 7 days...., I started getting money in the mail! I was
    shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming
    in. In my first week, I made about Rs.200/-, which is four times the
    money I invested. By the end second week I had made a total over Rs.
    2,000/- in the third week I had over Rs.20,000/- and its still
    growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
    over 32,000 and its still coming in rapidly. Its Certainly worth Rs.
    120, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery, but I
    never got anything back. Let me tell you how this works and most
    importantly, why it works. Here is a Step by step instruction of what
    you have to do:
    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
    piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." And then write
    your Email Id, Name and Address. Now get 6 TWENTY RUPEE NOTES and
    place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the NOTES will not
    be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery.(For Safety, use
    BROWN Paper envelope) What you are doing is creating a service by
    this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL ! Mail the 6 Envelopes to the following
    addresses:

    Main Database Address (Dont Delete or Change it)

    KHEMRAJ RAI
    SHANTIVAN TALHATEE
    ABUROAD SIROHI
    RAJASTHAN
    INDIA
    PIN 307510

    Sub Addresses:

    1) V. VENKATESWARLU
    SUBBAIAH THOTA, D. No:26-28
    CHILAKALURIPET GUNTUR
    ANDHRA PRADESH -522616
    INDIA

    2) PRASHANT P. DEGAONKAR
    "Shivani"
    4/7 KARVENAGAR HOUSING SOCIETY
    NEAR NAVASAHAYADRI SOCIETY
    KARVENAGAR, PUNE
    MAHARASHTRA
    411052
    INDIA

    3) SAURABH P. DEGAONKAR
    13, ASHIYANA PARK I
    NEAR AUNDH TELEPHONE EXCHANGE
    BANER, PUNE
    MAHARASHTRA
    411007
    INDIA

    4) FREDA GODINHO
    HOUSE NUMBER 83
    NEAR VELSAO CHURCH
    P.O CANSAULIM
    GOA-403712
    INDIA

    5) KESHAVRAJ DWIZ
    JAGDAMBA BHAWAN
    SHANTIVAN TALHATEE
    ABU-ROAD SIROHI
    RAJASTHAN
    307510
    INDIA

    STEP 2: Now go to SUB ADDRESSES and take the #1 name off (delete) the
    list that you see above, move the other names up (5 becomes 4, 4
    becomes 3, 3 becomes 2 and 2 becomes no.1) Now add YOUR Name and
    Address as number 5 on the list. Remember, that you don't change the
    Main Database Address.

    STEP 3: Change only the names and address as in step 2 and keep this
    article as original. Also don't forget to change the income details
    given at the beginning of this article. Now, post your amended article
    to minimum 200 newsgroups. (There are nearly 25,000 ewsgroups ,we will
    provide you 200) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
    and the more money you make!

    STEP 4: Send an E-mail to: with the subject
    "Include Me in Main Database" and with the Description "I have sent to
    you and to the other 5 up-line members a sum of Rupees ten each by
    Post mail." Send this mail only after you have sent postal mail with
    money to the main member and to the other 5 Up-line members.

    STEP 5: You will receive a message from
    within a couple of days at your mailbox stating that, "You have been
    added to our temporary database. And we will,
    i) Include you in our Main Database,
    ii) Send you a list of Newsgroups where you can post the Message,
    iii) Send you instruction on how to post the Message,
    iv) Send you details about other data entry, transcription, online
    trades and about other projects on Net and offline as and when it is
    available and other details, after making necessary cross-checks and
    after confirming the receipt of postal mail from you. If you do not
    get any reply from us, even after 12 days from the date of sending
    Postal Mail, send a mail to with the subject
    No Reply from your side. We would take necessary actions immediately.
    Even there is delay in replying, you can start posting the ad (to your
    already known email addresses & newsgroups) immediately after sending
    the money to all 6 members.

    DIRECTIONS => HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS ?

    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor any where in this letter and press
    "ctrl + A" Key to select all text in this letter, then, copy from the
    edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.
    Step 2) Open a blank notepad file and place your cursor at the top of
    the blank page. From the edit menu select paste. This will paste a
    copy of the letter into note-pad so that you can add your name to the
    list at position #5.
    Step 3) Again Go to edit menu, check whether there is a tick-mark near
    word wrap. If there is no tick-mark click it. On clicking word wrap a
    small tick-mark will appear near it. If there is no tick-mark near the
    word wrap property, you could not read the file easily. The contents
    will not be wrapped as per the size of the note-pad window. It may go
    beyond the window size and would make it difficult for you to read and
    edit.
    Step 4) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file, at safe and easy to
    find place. If you want to do your postings in different sittings,
    you'll always have this file to go back to.
    Step 5) We will send you a list of Newsgroups, forums, and boards to
    Post this Message and other instructions and help on how to post the
    message, on the confirmation of your Postal Mail. This would take 1
    week or 15 days approximately. In the mean time you want to post the
    message yourself you can do so. You have to find out the Newsgroups
    Yourself. Use Internet explorer or Netscape and try searching for
    various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
    discussions.)
    But, remember that you must post the message only after sending the
    postal mail with money. And remember that you should not post messages
    in any banned sites.(Banned sites are those websites meant for
    particular group of people or for a particular product or category
    like cell phone, fish, dog, horse, sports,games, education etc., Also
    don't post any message in any Government Sites and also in Network
    Sites. Network sites often end with .net or .org etc.,you will get
    detailed message about this from Mr. Khemraj after the receipt of your
    Postal Mail by him)
    Step 6) Visit these message boards and post this article. There will
    be a button named "Post Ad" or "Post Ads" or "Post free Ads" or "List
    Ads" or "Post Message" in the message boards and forums. After
    clicking that button you will be asked for details and you will have
    to fill it up. Usually you will be asked for the following things.
    Name: (Type your Name)
    Address: (Type your Address)
    Company Name: (Type your Name itself.)
    Company Add.: (Type your Address itself.)
    Heading : ("EARN GOOD MONEY FROM HOME"
    or "WE MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE"
    or "MAKE MILLIONS WITHIN DAYS" or "WORK FROM HOME".) Type any
    one of this in the Heading or Title box.
    Description : Select this page fully and copy it and then paste it on
    the message or description box. Copy this page only after Suggested
    Changes (i.e. Copy it after you remove #1, Change # 2 to # 4 one step
    up, and include your Name and Address as #5)
    Remember, the more newsgroups you post in, the more money you make!
    But you have to post a minimum of 200. That's it! You will begin
    receiving money within days! You may eventually rent a P.O. Box due to
    the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay
    anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
    deliver it.

    **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. **
    NOW THE QUESTION HOUR:

    1) Why should I post to 200 Newsgroups? It is Compulsory?
    Out of 200 postings, say you receive only 5% response that is 10
    replies (a very low example). So then you make Rs 200 with your name
    at #5 on the letter. Now, each of the 10 persons who just sent you Rs.
    20/- each, make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with your name at #4
    and only 10 persons respond to each of the original 10, that is
    another Rs.2,000/- for you Now those 10 each make 200 MINIMUM posts
    with your name at #3 and only 10 get replies each, It will bring in an
    additional Rs.20,000/- Now, those 10 persons turn around and post the
    MINIMUM 200 with your name at #2 and only receive 5% replies each, you
    will make an additional Rs.2,00,000/-! OK, now here is the fun part,
    each of those 10 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with your name at
    #1 and they only receive 5% replies that is 10 replies each, that just
    made you Rs 20,00,000!!! A MILLIONAIRE! That is YOU!!! And all this
    with only 5% response. Imagine in case you post in more than 200
    newsgroups.
    2 ) Do you think that this Program will Work ? And can I also be a
    Millionaire?
    The thing to remember is, that thousands of people all over the
    world are joining the Internet daily and reading these articles
    everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! Reports have said, that nearly
    30,000 Indians join every day in the Internet. Out of that nearly more
    than 60% of people are joining in Internet only in search of earning
    opportunities. So you have a very good background to work on. We have
    a lot of potential to earn. Another Report says that Internet users
    are increasing 5 times more every year. I have analyzed all the
    reports and surveys and they all answer only in favor of us. Further
    Spending Rs.120/- plus and some money on mailing 6 envelopes are
    really easy for many of us. We don't demand Rupees 5,000 or 2,000 or
    1,000 or 500 like others do. Apart from all this, I have made Rs.32000
    within a month. So you can join us without any hesitation and I am
    sure that you will also be a millionaire soon.
    3) What if the plan stops and no one sends you the money?
    A good question. Well, this will never happen. Unemployment
    increases day-by-day. Inflation increases day-by-day. Prices increase
    day-by-day. In the same manner people tries to increase their income
    day-by-day. A survey has revealed that nearly 63% of housewives, 55%
    of Retired people, 72% of students and 75% of workers are in search
    for an extra income that they can earn at their leisure hours. But,
    they could not join many of the programs because of its cost. I'm sure
    that they will certainly join in our program. Soon after joining this
    program, you will understand that India is still a land of
    opportunity.
    4) What are the benefits I'm getting by joining this program?
    You get many benefits by joining this program. They are:
    I) you can earn a lot by your down-line members of this program.
    II) Your Email Id, Name and Address will be included in the main
    database maintained by Mr. Khemraj
    III) As a member of the main database you will get information and
    reports about new jobs and business opportunities on Net and offline.
    This will include new business opportunities in Ad-Typing Jobs, Email
    Processing, Referral Programs, and Money making opportunities, Work
    from Home Projects and so on.
    IV) By joining in any of the above said programs (e.g., Ad-Typing
    job), you can make an million.
    V) You will receive these reports as and when the opportunities are
    available. And its left up to you to join or not. Some may require
    investment and some may not.
    5) What will happen if anybody alters the Names in the list
    dishonestly?
    Don't worry about that. This is a full-proof plan. We have a
    specialized system of program for tracking the members, their down-
    line and the direction in which it moves on. So, it is Very easy for
    us to find out any sudden deviations in it. Further, we have a system
    of making cross-checks periodically. So any Malpractices can be found
    out easily. And gain, we have another system to check whether the
    newly joined member have sent the payment to his/her up-line member.
    WARNING: Any body that tries to do any misrepresentation,
    malpractices and miss- conduct will immediately be terminated from the
    main database and will be added to the offensive database maintained.
    By the termination from main database, the person will no longer
    receive any information or reports from the Main Member. Further, by
    including the person in offensive database, he/she could never become
    a member of this program or any other program we sponsor in future.
    Apart from this, we would take legal actions against him/her and would
    try to punish him/her to the maximum extent possible under law. Some
    People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five
    thinking that they could get all the money. But it does not work this
    way. They were all terminated from the Main database and have added up
    to the offensive database. Apart from this, the system is tested and
    designed in such a manner that it will not work if it is altered. So
    do not try to change anything other than what is instructed, because
    if you do, it will not work for you. Remember don't loose a million
    for the sake of just 20 Rupees.
    6) What about taxes and other things?
    It's all left up to you and you have to deal it.
    7) I from so and so... Can I join this Program?
    This program is meant for people within India. You can be from any
    part of India. Note: We will send you a list of Newsgroups (web
    sites), forums, and boards to Post this Message and other instructions
    and help on how to post the message, only after the confirmation of
    your Postal Mail to six peoples. So, don't miss your chance.
    *** Wishing you good luck ***

    R.Keshav, May 1, 2007