    Six-Year Old Debt-Free Company -- Great Compensation Plan
    * You pay only $2.95 for shipping and handling of product
    http://www.automaticbuilder.com/16453
    jimhry, Aug 21, 2005

  2. jimhry

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:37:32 -0500, "jimhry" <> wrote:

    >We're So Sure Our System Works We'll Let You

    lart us for spamming.

    <SPIT>

    Larting hotmail appears to be a waste of time.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Aug 21, 2005

  3. jimhry

    jimhry Guest

    Excuse Me! Not Spam Moron!!!

    jimhry, Aug 21, 2005
  4. jimhry

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:55:19 -0500, "jimhry" <>
    wrote:

    >Excuse Me! Not Spam Moron!!!

    BWaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >"Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:37:32 -0500, "jimhry" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>We're So Sure Our System Works We'll Let You

    >> lart us for spamming.
    >>
    >> <SPIT>
    >>
    >> Larting hotmail appears to be a waste of time.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "No lusers were harmed in the creation of this usenet article.
    >> AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    >> --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Aug 21, 2005
  5. jimhry

    Ben Guest

    "jimhry" <> wrote in message
    > Excuse Me! Not Spam Moron!!!
    > "Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:37:32 -0500, "jimhry" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>We're So Sure Our System Works We'll Let You

    >> lart us for spamming.
    >>
    >> <SPIT>
    >>
    >> Larting hotmail appears to be a waste of time.

    How was that NOT spam? it was blatant spam!
    Ben, Aug 21, 2005
  6. jimhry

    joevan Guest

    wrote:

    >We're So Sure Our System Works We'll Let You TRY IT FOR FREE
    >FREE Product* . . . FREE International Business
    >FREE Websites . . . FREE Support and Training
    >Six-Year Old Debt-Free Company -- Great Compensation Plan
    >* You pay only $2.95 for shipping and handling of product
    >http://www.automaticbuilder.com/16453

    lart fart is now signed up with the following email address.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Aug 21, 2005
  7. jimhry

    gangle Guest

    "jimhry" wrote
    > Excuse Me! Not Spam Moron!!!

    Yes, S P A M, shit-for-brains. Classically
    blatant spam! Eyeball-vibrating spam!!
    A spam encounter of the 4th kind!!!
    A virtual S P A M O R A M A !!!!
    Jesus H. Christ.

    gangle, Aug 21, 2005
  8. jimhry

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:06:42 GMT, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:37:32 -0500, "jimhry" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>We're So Sure Our System Works We'll Let You TRY IT FOR FREE
    >>FREE Product* . . . FREE International Business
    >>FREE Websites . . . FREE Support and Training
    >>Six-Year Old Debt-Free Company -- Great Compensation Plan
    >>* You pay only $2.95 for shipping and handling of product
    >>http://www.automaticbuilder.com/16453
    >>

    >lart fart is now signed up with the following email address.

    Also the following have recently joined the ranks of lart fart

    Sunday August 21, 2005 (EST)
    Position Early Join Now!
    lart fart 11:04 AM
    sgstyr kuyl 11:04 AM
    Angelo Chira 11:03 AM
    wally travis 11:02 AM
    Renee Willis 11:01 AM
    Barbara Andrews 10:58 AM
    christopher robinson 10:58 AM
    Richard Feghali 10:58 AM
    Madeline Collins 10:57 AM
    Joseph Thumbi 10:56 AM
    Per-Erik Persson 10:56 AM

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Aug 21, 2005
  9. jimhry

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:08:40 GMT, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:06:42 GMT, joevan <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:37:32 -0500, "jimhry" <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>We're So Sure Our System Works We'll Let You TRY IT FOR FREE
    >>>FREE Product* . . . FREE International Business
    >>>FREE Websites . . . FREE Support and Training
    >>>Six-Year Old Debt-Free Company -- Great Compensation Plan
    >>>* You pay only $2.95 for shipping and handling of product
    >>>http://www.automaticbuilder.com/16453
    >>>

    >>lart fart is now signed up with the following email address.
    >>

    >Also the following have recently joined the ranks of lart fart
    >
    >Sunday August 21, 2005 (EST)
    >Position Early Join Now!
    >lart fart 11:04 AM
    >sgstyr kuyl 11:04 AM
    >Angelo Chira 11:03 AM
    >wally travis 11:02 AM
    >Renee Willis 11:01 AM
    >Barbara Andrews 10:58 AM
    >christopher robinson 10:58 AM
    >Richard Feghali 10:58 AM
    >Madeline Collins 10:57 AM
    >Joseph Thumbi 10:56 AM
    >Per-Erik Persson 10:56 AM

    Marie Oyler 11:08 AM
    donald douglas 11:08 AM
    Joyce Kist 11:06 AM
    saleh muhammad 11:06 AM
    Sergey Chigirov 11:06 AM
    lart fart 11:04 AM

    That page goes fast, lots of new since I signed up lart fart.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Aug 21, 2005
  10. jimhry

    jimhry Guest

    Its just a post in a newgroup, you looked, so what??????

    jimhry, Aug 21, 2005
  11. jimhry

    jimhry Guest

    You are an idiot, are you 12??????

    jimhry, Aug 21, 2005
  12. jimhry

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:13:06 -0500, "jimhry" <>
    wrote:

    >You are an idiot, are you 12??????
    >"gangle" <> wrote in message
    >> "jimhry" wrote
    >>> Excuse Me! Not Spam Moron!!!

    >> Yes, S P A M, shit-for-brains. Classically
    >> blatant spam! Eyeball-vibrating spam!!
    >> A spam encounter of the 4th kind!!!
    >> A virtual S P A M O R A M A !!!!
    >> Jesus H. Christ.
    >>
    >>> "Mara" wrote

    chunqi cao 11:12 AM
    Jana Pollak 11:12 AM
    John Klingenstein 11:11 AM
    sundar ssu 11:10 AM
    Jennifer Matthews 11:09 AM
    Marie Oyler 11:08 AM
    are these people real? I mean they are signing up like rain coming
    down like cats and dogs, and gathering in little poodles.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Aug 21, 2005
  13. jimhry

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:16:05 GMT, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:13:06 -0500, "jimhry" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>You are an idiot, are you 12??????
    >>"gangle" <> wrote in message
    >>> "jimhry" wrote
    >>>
    >>> Yes, S P A M, shit-for-brains. Classically
    >>> blatant spam! Eyeball-vibrating spam!!
    >>> A spam encounter of the 4th kind!!!
    >>> A virtual S P A M O R A M A !!!!
    >>> Jesus H. Christ.

    >chunqi cao 11:12 AM
    >Jana Pollak 11:12 AM
    >John Klingenstein 11:11 AM
    >sundar ssu 11:10 AM
    >Jennifer Matthews 11:09 AM
    >Marie Oyler 11:08 AM
    >are these people real? I mean they are signing up like rain coming
    >down like cats and dogs, and gathering in little poodles.

    Big Daddy 11:16 AM
    MOHD SOKRI MAHMOOD 11:16 AM
    Jeaneth Ramiro 11:14 AM
    christi moore 11:14 AM

    Last one. That thing is tiring me out. Lots of fakes I guess.
    I know lart fart is for real though I put that one in meself.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Aug 21, 2005
  14. jimhry

    gangle Guest

    "jimhry" wrote
    > You are an idiot, are you 12??????

    There is no way I will have a conversation
    with a fucking lowlife, lying spammer.
    Die screaming, spammy.

    gangle, Aug 21, 2005
  15. jimhry

    jimhry Guest

    This is the real deal, try it and see for yourself!

    jimhry, Aug 21, 2005
  16. jimhry

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Abuse report filed.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Aug 21, 2005
  17. jimhry

    GuitarMan Guest

    "jimhry" <> wrote in message
    > Excuse Me! Not Spam Moron!!!

    YES it IS spam jackass!
    sent to:
    GuitarMan, Aug 21, 2005
  18. jimhry

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:19:34 -0500, "jimhry" <> wrote:

    >This is the real deal, try it and see for yourself!

    **** you, spammer. THIS is what you are:

    * Rule #0: Spam is theft.
    o Angel's Commentary: Spammers believe it's okay to steal a little bit
    from each person on the Internet at once.
    * Rule #1: Spammers lie.
    o Russell's Admonition: Always assume that there is a measurable
    chance that the entity you are dealing with is a spammer.
    o Lexical Contradiction: Spammers will redefine any term in order to
    disguise their abuse of Internet resources.
    + Sharp's Corollary: Spammers attempt to re-define "spamming" as
    that which they do not do.
    + Finnell's Corollary: Spammers define "remove" as "validate."
    * Rule #2: If a spammer seems to be telling the truth, see Rule #1.
    o Crissman's Corollary: A spammer, when caught, blames his victims.
    o Moore's Corollary: Spammer's lies are seldom questioned by
    mainstream media.
    * Rule #3: Spammers are stupid.
    o Krueger's Corollary: Spammer lies are really stupid.
    + Pickett's Commentary: Spammer lies are boring.
    o Russell's Corollary: Never underestimate the stupidity of spammers.
    o Spinosa's Corollary: Spammers assume everybody is more stupid than
    themselves.
    o Spammer's Standard of Discourse: Threats and intimidation trump
    facts and logic.
    * Rule #4: The natural course of a spamming business is to go bankrupt.

    Rules-Keeper Shaffer's Refrain:
    Spammers routinely prove the Rules of Spam are valid.

    AS YOU JUST DID.

    If you don't want to be known as a spammer, THEN DON'T SPAM. It's that simple.
    Lying about what you did and then whining when you're caught just proves the
    Rules.

    http://spam.abuse.net/

    "Now, STFU and go learn something."

    Mara, Aug 21, 2005
  19. jimhry

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Abuse report filed.

    pcbutts1, Aug 21, 2005
  20. jimhry

    Ecommerce Guest

    fu dumb ass u dont know what a newsgroup is do you? do you know what a pc

    Ecommerce, Aug 21, 2005