    to work from home typing up forms.

    http://pamkaz.datapr.hop.clickbank.net

    , Feb 11, 2006

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    spewed forth:
    > Are you ready for a legitimate work at home opportunity that will pay
    > you real money? Would you like to make between $7,000 to $10,000 a
    > week, in your pajamas? We are looking for data processors who are
    > able to work from home typing up forms.

    Putrid spam. Putrid job. Peddle your crap somewhere else.

    Toolman Tim, Feb 11, 2006

  3. On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:05:04 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

    > In news:,
    > spewed forth:
    >> Are you ready for a legitimate work at home opportunity that will pay
    >> you real money? Would you like to make between $7,000 to $10,000 a
    >> week, in your pajamas? We are looking for data processors who are

    > Putrid spam. Putrid job. Peddle your crap somewhere else.

    And how all that money got in his pajamas, we'll never know...

    <doing that Groucho thing with my eyebrows>

    (Yeah, shark eyebrows -- chalk that up to poetic license.)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 11, 2006
  4. Spuds Guest

    On 11 Feb 2006 11:57:33 -0800, wrote:

    >Are you ready for a legitimate work at home opportunity that will pay
    >you real money? Would you like to make between $7,000 to $10,000 a
    >week, in your pajamas?

    Damn! Could I make even more if I put on pants?

    Spuds, Feb 11, 2006
  5. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:p,
    Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
    > On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:05:04 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:
    >
    >> In news:,
    >> spewed forth:
    >>> Are you ready for a legitimate work at home opportunity that will
    >>> pay you real money? Would you like to make between $7,000 to
    >>> $10,000 a week, in your pajamas? We are looking for data
    >>> processors who are

    >> Putrid spam. Putrid job. Peddle your crap somewhere else.

    > And how all that money got in his pajamas, we'll never know...
    >
    > <doing that Groucho thing with my eyebrows>
    >
    > (Yeah, shark eyebrows -- chalk that up to poetic license.)

    The bigger question might be "why" does he want all that money in is
    pajamas...

    Toolman Tim, Feb 11, 2006
  6. On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:30:21 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

    > In news:p,
    > Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
    >> On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:05:04 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>
    >>> In news:,
    >>> spewed forth:
    >>>
    >>> Putrid spam. Putrid job. Peddle your crap somewhere else.

    >> And how all that money got in his pajamas, we'll never know...
    >>
    >> <doing that Groucho thing with my eyebrows>
    >>
    >> (Yeah, shark eyebrows -- chalk that up to poetic license.)

    > The bigger question might be "why" does he want all that money in is
    > pajamas...

    Probably indicates that there's nothing else sizable in there.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 11, 2006
  7. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:p,
    Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
    > On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:30:21 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:
    >
    >> In news:p,
    >> Blinky the Shark spewed forth:

    >>> And how all that money got in his pajamas, we'll never know...
    >>>
    >>> <doing that Groucho thing with my eyebrows>
    >>>
    >>> (Yeah, shark eyebrows -- chalk that up to poetic license.)

    >> The bigger question might be "why" does he want all that money in is
    >> pajamas...

    > Probably indicates that there's nothing else sizable in there.

    Well, I hope only $10 is in quarters...much more than that would be hard to
    explain :)

    JANA, Feb 12, 2006