    files(x86)?
    TIA
    Frank

    fb, Dec 5, 2005

  2. Error: "...path...contains unsupported characters" when you install Adobe
    Creative Suite (2.0 on Windows XP Professional x64)
    http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/331755.html
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 5, 2005

  3. fb

    fb Guest

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > Error: "...path...contains unsupported characters" when you install Adobe
    > Creative Suite (2.0 on Windows XP Professional x64)
    > http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/331755.html

    Yeah just found it myself after I remembered my adobe forum logon name! :)
    But thanks Andre.
    Frank

    fb, Dec 5, 2005
  4. You are welcome. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 6, 2005