  1. Anyone still got their WP 6.1 CD.

    I'm looking for the multinational language character set files from
    that version.
    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, Oct 12, 2005

  2. lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <>,
    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz says...
    > Anyone still got their WP 6.1 CD.
    >
    > I'm looking for the multinational language character set files from
    > that version.

    CD? :)

    --
    Duncan
    Dave Doe, Oct 12, 2005

  3. lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Dave Doe wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz says...
    >> Anyone still got their WP 6.1 CD.
    >>
    >> I'm looking for the multinational language character set files from
    >> that version.

    > CD? :)

    I have Novell PerfectOffice ver. 3.0 on CD. I originally bought it (On
    around 17 floppies) for $349 on special!! However, the floppies crapped out
    as floppies do when I went to reinstall a year or so later. I contacted
    Novell and was sent a CD version from Australia.

    The good news is it seems it is Wordperfect 6.1 that is included in PO 3.0.

    How can I help? Would you like a gopy of the CD or just some files emailed?
    I don't have it installed anymore, in fact it just took me 30 minutes to
    find the damn CD. :)

    I can be contacted on misfitnz at gmail dot com or here.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Oct 12, 2005