    David.

    --
    Please remove' nospam.' to reply

    David 42, Dec 13, 2003

  2. David 42

    Spider Guest

    > Good morning Folks,
    > Can anyone help me please?
    > I am using Wordpad with A5 paper. I have set the program to A5 and all the
    > margins to 5.4 mm.
    > However, when it prints and goes onto a second page I loose the last two
    > lines of page 1. I say page 1 but it doesn't matter if it goes on page 1 or
    > page 2 as long as it goes somewhere. At the moment those two lines don't
    > appear.
    > Any ideas will be gratefully accepted.

    David,
    WordPad is a very basic word processor with little frills. Try using a better word processor. Since you use Wordpad I'll assume you don't have access to a better one. How about a powerful free one. You can go to:
    http://download.openoffice.org/index.html
    and download Open Office.

    Spider
    http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

    --
    Composed with Newz Crawler 1.6 http://www.newzcrawler.com/

    Spider, Dec 13, 2003

  3. David 42

    David 42 Guest

    Hello again and thank you Spider for your suggestion. I will try it of
    course but although Word Pad is basic it should at least be able to print
    out a letter. It must be something to do with the margins I suppose as it is
    at the bottom of the page where the problem happens.

    David 42, Dec 13, 2003
  4. David 42

    Terry Guest

    "David 42" <> wrote in message
    > Hello again and thank you Spider for your suggestion. I will try it of
    > course but although Word Pad is basic it should at least be able to print
    > out a letter. It must be something to do with the margins I suppose as it

    is
    > at the bottom of the page where the problem happens.

    It might be a Margin limitation of your printer rather than an issue with
    Wordpad. Sometimes documents in Word will re-format when you send them to a
    printer other than your default and the pagination goes tits up.

    Terry

    Terry, Dec 13, 2003