    Paul Koukos
    Hellas BBS/Sysop
    www.hellasbbs.com

    PAUL KOUKOS, Dec 9, 2006

  2. PAUL KOUKOS

    beenthere Guest

    "PAUL KOUKOS" <> wrote in message
    news:7ACeh.8478$...
    > Can anybody help me with this problem. What is causing this or how can I
    > fix it?

    Somebody could help you, If they knew what you were
    talking about !!

    beenthere, Dec 9, 2006

  3. PAUL KOUKOS

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 17:42:27 GMT, PAUL KOUKOS wrote:

    >Can anybody help me with this problem. What is causing this or how can I
    >fix it?

    What problem? You didn't specify what the problem is, what happens, an
    error message, the OS.

    OTOH, if you aren't too lazy, wordpad mfc application search
    www.google.com , if you are too lazy see the hits from the search URL
    below.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=wordpad mfc application
    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 33,900 for wordpad mfc application. (0.14
    seconds)

    Me

    why?, Dec 9, 2006