    Any suggestions?
    Many thanks
    Dan

    DBj, Apr 29, 2005

  2. DBj

    Z Guest

    DBj wrote:
    > I cant get thunderbird to wordwrap ... when I type a msg, it just keeps
    > going on and on?
    > Any suggestions?

    Tools > Options > Composition > Composing Messages > Wrap plain text
    messages at __ columns.

    Z, Apr 29, 2005

  3. sorry ... but that doesnt seem to do it. i cant figure out what to do next.
    thanks though

    Dan Bjarnason, Apr 29, 2005
  4. DBj

    Ranjit Guest

    Dan Bjarnason wrote:
    > sorry ... but that doesnt seem to do it. i cant figure out what to do next.
    > thanks though
    >
    > "Z" <> wrote in message news:6Ytce.26623$...
    >
    >>DBj wrote:
    >>
    >>>I cant get thunderbird to wordwrap ... when I type a msg, it just keeps
    >>>going on and on?
    >>>Any suggestions?

    >>Tools > Options > Composition > Composing Messages > Wrap plain text
    >>messages at __ columns.

    Are you writing your messages in HTML?
    I think the word warp only works for text messages. If you try ot write
    messages in HTML format, then the word wrap doesn't kick in (atleast
    that's what happened when I tried it out).

    Ranjit, Apr 29, 2005
  5. DBj

    Moz Champion Guest

    Ranjit wrote:
    > Dan Bjarnason wrote:
    >
    >> sorry ... but that doesnt seem to do it. i cant figure out what to do
    >> next.
    >> thanks though

    >>> Tools > Options > Composition > Composing Messages > Wrap plain text
    >>> messages at __ columns.

    > Are you writing your messages in HTML?
    > I think the word warp only works for text messages. If you try ot write
    > messages in HTML format, then the word wrap doesn't kick in (atleast
    > that's what happened when I tried it out).

    Mozilla and Thunderbird send in Format=Flowed

    this allows the RECEIVING program to 'wrap' the text at window width,
    rather than an arbritrary point determined by the sender

    You can turn it off, but why?

    Moz Champion, Apr 30, 2005