    to the next causing it to look very messy. I use MS Outlook for email and
    Outlook Express for newsgroups, and currently have them set to 76
    characters.

    FJDx, Apr 11, 2004

  2. FJDx

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:30:49 +0000 (UTC), "FJDx"
    <> wrote:

    >How many characters should I set my email and news word wrap? When I reply
    >to other people's posts, the last couple of words on each line always move
    >to the next causing it to look very messy. I use MS Outlook for email and
    >Outlook Express for newsgroups, and currently have them set to 76
    >characters.

    My agnet setting for wrap is 72. Seems to work well.
    joevan

    joevan, Apr 11, 2004

  3. FJDx

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:56:14 GMT, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:30:49 +0000 (UTC), "FJDx"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>How many characters should I set my email and news word wrap? When I reply
    >>to other people's posts, the last couple of words on each line always move
    >>to the next causing it to look very messy. I use MS Outlook for email and
    >>Outlook Express for newsgroups, and currently have them set to 76
    >>characters.
    >>

    >My agnet setting for wrap is 72. Seems to work well.
    >joevan

    Ahem, Agent. Not agnet. LOL
    joevan

    joevan, Apr 11, 2004
  4. FJDx

    Penguin Guest

    FJDx wrote:
    >How many characters should I set my email and news word wrap? When I reply
    >to other people's posts, the last couple of words on each line always move
    >to the next causing it to look very messy. I use MS Outlook for email and
    >Outlook Express for newsgroups, and currently have them set to 76
    >characters.

    Greetings;

    I have my newsreader set to 70 characters. It works fine for me.

    HTH

    Penguin must run. Have cookie will travel.
    -Chris

    Penguin, Apr 11, 2004
  5. joevan wrote:

    >>My agnet setting for wrap is 72. Seems to work well.
    >>joevan

    > Ahem, Agent. Not agnet. LOL
    > joevan

    Yeah, an agnet is that thingy what fits over the end of a shoelace to keep
    it from fraying.

    --Oh wait, that's an agLet. Never mind.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Apr 12, 2004
  6. Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    > joevan wrote:

    >>>My agnet setting for wrap is 72. Seems to work well.
    >>>joevan

    >> Ahem, Agent. Not agnet. LOL
    >> joevan

    > Yeah, an agnet is that thingy what fits over the end of a shoelace to keep
    > it from fraying.

    > --Oh wait, that's an agLet. Never mind.

    An agnet is something farmers log onto.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    http://linuxnotjustforgeeks.org

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 12, 2004
  7. FJDx

    FJDx Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:56:14 GMT, joevan <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:30:49 +0000 (UTC), "FJDx"
    > ><> wrote:
    > >
    > >>How many characters should I set my email and news word wrap? When I

    reply
    > >>to other people's posts, the last couple of words on each line

    always move
    > >>to the next causing it to look very messy. I use MS Outlook for

    email and
    > >>Outlook Express for newsgroups, and currently have them set to 76
    > >>characters.
    > >>

    > >My agnet setting for wrap is 72. Seems to work well.
    > >joevan

    > Ahem, Agent. Not agnet. LOL
    > joevan

    I have now set it to 72 so shall see how this posts...

    FJDx, Apr 12, 2004
  8. FJDx

    FJDx Guest

    "FJDx" <> wrote in message
    > "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > > On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:56:14 GMT, joevan

    <>
    > > wrote:

    > reply

    > always move

    > email and
    > > >>
    > > >My agnet setting for wrap is 72. Seems to work well.
    > > >joevan

    > > Ahem, Agent. Not agnet. LOL
    > > joevan

    > I have now set it to 72 so shall see how this posts...

    Nope, it's still doing it!

    FJDx, Apr 12, 2004