    wntw Guest

    Is there a way to convert address labels from word to excel?
    TIA

    wntw, Apr 6, 2004

  2. wntw

    Palindrome Guest

    wntw wrote:

    > Is there a way to convert address labels from word to excel?
    > TIA

    Convert what? If you are talking about the mail merge list used to
    create address labels, then yes. If you are talking about printing
    labels direct from your spread sheet, then yes. If you are talking about
    scanning pre-existing address labels and importing the OCR data from
    that into your spread sheet then yes. Sorry, it's late and I always say
    yes at this time of night..

    Palindrome, Apr 6, 2004

  3. wntw

    wntw Guest

    I'm talking about mail merge a list from word to excel.

    wntw, Apr 6, 2004