    Can someone recommend a good microsoft word to pdf program please (for
    windows of course)

    thx
    Nova, Mar 27, 2006

  2. On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:28:13 +1200, someone purporting to be Nova didst
    scrawl:

    > Can someone recommend a good microsoft word to pdf program please (for
    > windows of course)

    I've no idea if it's any good, but the cover CD on this month's NetGuide
    has a copy of a commercial PDF creator. For $5, I'd say it's something of
    a no-brainer.

    --
    Matthew Poole
    "Don't use force. Get a bigger hammer."
    Matthew Poole, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Nova

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:34:03 +1200, Matthew Poole <>
    exclaimed:

    >On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:28:13 +1200, someone purporting to be Nova didst
    >scrawl:
    >
    >> Can someone recommend a good microsoft word to pdf program please (for
    >> windows of course)
    >>

    >I've no idea if it's any good, but the cover CD on this month's NetGuide
    >has a copy of a commercial PDF creator. For $5, I'd say it's something of
    >a no-brainer.

    PDFCreator is not too bad. Not as good as commercial software of
    course (eg FinePrint PDFfactory), but not bad for free.

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/
    Fred Dagg, Mar 27, 2006
  4. Nova

    MarkH Guest

    Nova <> wrote in news:44274029$:

    > Can someone recommend a good microsoft word to pdf program please (for
    > windows of course)

    You could just print it through CutePDF Writer, which is freeware for
    personal or commercial use. This also works from pretty much any app that
    can print.

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    Maskerade
    MarkH, Mar 27, 2006
  5. Nova

    Mike Guest

    MarkH wrote:
    > Nova <> wrote in news:44274029$:
    >

    >>Can someone recommend a good microsoft word to pdf program please (for
    >>windows of course)

    > You could just print it through CutePDF Writer, which is freeware for
    > personal or commercial use. This also works from pretty much any app that
    > can print.

    star office or open office
    Mike, Mar 27, 2006
  6. On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:28:13 +1200, Nova wrote:

    > Can someone recommend a good microsoft word to pdf program please (for
    > windows of course)
    >
    > thx

    Open Office, for M$Windows.

    It can read the proprietary M$ Word format and then export it as a
    standard PDF document.

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    --
    "Vista - I wouldn't buy it with someone else's money. Then again What do I
    know, I've only been testing the dog for the last 2-3 yrs..."
    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, Mar 27, 2006
  7. Nova

    RJ Guest

    In article <44274029$>, says...
    > Can someone recommend a good microsoft word to pdf program please (for
    > windows of course)

    Primo PDF
    One of a number of similar products (mostly free) that act as a print
    driver, so it is done by selecting the PDF converter and "printing" to
    it.
    RJ, Mar 28, 2006