    every once in awhile.

    thanks,
    perila
    scribner, Nov 3, 2003

  2. scribner

    Paul - xxx Guest

    scribner tried to scribble ...

    > Word XP gives so few options as to numbering pages - for instance in
    > writing a long document I would prefer to number the pages -
    > 1 of 50 - for instance/
    >
    > Word Perfect offers so many more choices.
    >
    > I am writing in Word XP now because of problems with Word Perfect
    > documents printing on my HP deskjet 940C which, like a moody child,
    > locks up on me every once in awhile.
    >
    > thanks,
    > perila

    Try using the Header and Footer .. View - Header and Footer .. then editing
    the Page No, No of pages etc to your hearts content .. ;)

    --
    Digweed
    .... ;)
    Paul - xxx, Nov 3, 2003

  3. scribner

    scribner Guest

    Hi, thanks for trying to help me Paul, but it didn't work
    Also, I must be thick headed - first I should have made the subject 'page
    numbering' not word numbering.
    Second, I went into headers and still couldn't find a way to use the
    numbering option of - for instance - Page 1 of 50 - Page 2 of 50, etc.
    perila

    scribner, Nov 4, 2003