  1. hillier

    hillier Guest

    How can I get rid of the annoying animation in ms word it's driving me nuts.
    hillier, Sep 6, 2004

  2. hillier

    Paul - xxx Guest

    hillier vaguely muttered something like ...
    > How can I get rid of the annoying animation in ms word it's driving me
    > nuts.

    Help - Hide the Office Assistant ...

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Sep 6, 2004

  3. hillier

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| How can I get rid of the annoying animation in ms word it's driving
    >| me nuts.

    Right click on it and select hide.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Sep 6, 2004
  4. hillier

    dwacon Guest

    "hillier" <> wrote in message
    > How can I get rid of the annoying animation in ms word it's driving me

    nuts.

    I replaced the paperclip with a sexy asian girl in a halter top . It still
    drives me nuts... but not in no bad way... LOL

    Check any of the Microsoft Agent sites for alternative characters... some of
    which are definitely not suitable for a professional office environment
    (unless animated nude whip-wielding women are part of your corporate
    culture).

    --
    The generation that used acid to escape reality
    Is now using antacid to deal with reality
    dwacon, Sep 6, 2004