    Regards
    Mariana
    Syd - Australia
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWFuYSAtIFRyYWluZXI=?=, Apr 20, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWFuYSAtIFRyYWluZXI=?=

    J. Clarke Guest

    Try <http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/compare.mspx>.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate
    J. Clarke, Apr 20, 2006

  3. 97 was for then. 2003 is for now.
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Apr 20, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWFuYSAtIFRyYWluZXI=?=

    Jim Nugent Guest

    In news:,
    J. Clarke <> wrote:
    > Mariana - Trainer wrote:
    >
    >> Hi, I am currently looking for help because I don't want to reinvent
    >> the wheel.
    >> I'm looking for content that explains the key differences between
    >> word 97 and word 2003

    > Try http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/compare.mspx.

    From that table, IHMO not much difference for all but the most complex
    collaborative efforts.
    Note "File Format Compatibility - Backward compatibility between Office 2003
    Editions, Office XP, Office 2000, and Office 97 (with the exception of
    Access 97) lets users of all four versions seamlessly share documents.
    Access 2003 uses the Access 2000 file format by default."
    --
    Jim Nugent
    Jim Nugent, May 31, 2006