    Operating system is XP if that matters, updated with all the necessary
    updates.
    , May 7, 2006

  2. Mike Easter Guest

    Obscure newsgroup removed, posted to 24h only.

    am wrote:

    > File > print > options takes me to a dialog box where the reverse
    > print order box is checked. But the document prints starting with
    > page 1 whether I have that box checked or unchecked.

    I think I would use the install function to repair or if there weren't
    such a function, to remove and replace.

    In openoffice Writer v2, reversing the print order for the pages is in
    Print/ Options button/ Pages column section - check Reverse

    If you can't fix your old Word, you can always install a modern free
    wordprocessor which has compliance of open document formats.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, May 7, 2006