    Hello, I have a Word 2000 question. Using the insert Hyperlink icon a box comes up with the following items.Existing File or Web Page, Place in this Document, Create New Document, E-mail Address. Then there is a Or select from list. This area has URL's I have been at before. How do I delete these from this list? I using Win 98se, 1.2 mb 512 ram, 40g hard drive pc.

    Thank you,
    Joe
    Joe, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Joe

    Pen Guest

    Go to an office news group for a quicker answer. This is a
    hardware one. Also please don't post in HTML.

    Pen, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Pen wrote:

    > Go to an office news group for a quicker answer. This is a
    > hardware one. Also please don't post in HTML.

    Go to alt.flame and post a message saying:

    "Please flame me, I am a top posting fuckwit who cant learn and demands
    punishment. My arse is open to anyone who wants it."

    HTH
    --
    Your free insult: Thou willing, obstructing, subjugable cuntrag tinting
    toilet water.
    Tuyet Davison?, Jul 29, 2004
  4. Joe

    Brian Guest

    "Pen" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Go to an office news group for a quicker answer. This is a
    > hardware one. Also please don't post in HTML.
    >
    > "Joe" <> wrote in message
    > Hello, I have a Word 2000 question. Using the insert Hyperlink
    > icon a box comes up with the following items.Existing File or Web
    > Page, Place in this Document, Create New Document, E-mail
    > Address. Then there is a Or select from list. This area has URL's
    > I have been at before. How do I delete these from this list? I
    > using Win 98se, 1.2 mb 512 ram, 40g hard drive pc.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Joe

    oh.. really? did u just change the name of this NG to alt.computer.hardware?
    "computer" is a very general word you know!
    Brian, Jul 29, 2004
  5. Pen wrote:
    > Go to an office news group for a quicker answer. This is a
    > hardware one. Also please don't post in HTML.

    Does this NG have a charter, or are you just a ****-in-the-head who makes
    shit up as you along?
    Worg the Bighead-whitewasher, Jul 29, 2004