    envelope, or into a return address in Word 2000?

    Thanks--

    Zac
    Curmudgeon, Dec 3, 2004

  2. Curmudgeon

    Jay Guest

    Going off the top of my head here - click on file/open - there should be a
    templates option. There should be an preformatted envelope template there
    that you can modify the placement of your crest and print out at will.

    I may be completely wrong too - if no one else helps ya, try looking in Word
    Help (Help/Contents) and do a search for 'template'

    Have fun cresting,

    - Jay
    Providing Technical Support / 1991. www.volted.com

    Jay, Dec 3, 2004

  3. Curmudgeon

    Jay Guest

    File and New.. not open.

    - Jay

    Jay, Dec 3, 2004
  4. Curmudgeon

    °Mike° Guest

    Does this help?

    Graphics on Labels
    http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

    On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:54:09 -0600, in
    <RCPrd.83767$>
    Curmudgeon scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 3, 2004
  5. Curmudgeon

    SgtMinor Guest

    Curmudgeon wrote:
    > I'd like to print my fraternity's crest on an envelope (alongside our name
    > and mailing address--I have already formatted the image and text in a
    > regular document in Word). Does anyone know how to insert an image onto an
    > envelope, or into a return address in Word 2000?
    >
    > Thanks--
    >
    > Zac

    Use Word's help function, select index and type the keyword 'envelope.'
    Then scroll down to 'Insert special text and graphics on envelopes.'
    SgtMinor, Dec 3, 2004
  6. Curmudgeon

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    | Curmudgeon wrote:
    | > I'd like to print my fraternity's crest on an envelope (alongside our
    name
    | > and mailing address--I have already formatted the image and text in a
    | > regular document in Word). Does anyone know how to insert an image onto
    an
    | > envelope, or into a return address in Word 2000?
    | >
    | > Thanks--
    | >
    | > Zac
    | >

    | Use Word's help function, select index and type the keyword 'envelope.'
    | Then scroll down to 'Insert special text and graphics on envelopes.'

    Gee! Help files...now *there's* a novel idea <grin>
    Toolman Tim, Dec 3, 2004
  7. Curmudgeon

    Curmudgeon Guest

    Toolman Tim <> wrote in message

    > "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > | Curmudgeon wrote:
    > | > I'd like to print my fraternity's crest on an envelope (alongside our
    > name
    > | > and mailing address--I have already formatted the image and text in a
    > | > regular document in Word). Does anyone know how to insert an image

    onto
    > an
    > | > envelope, or into a return address in Word 2000?
    > | >
    > | > Thanks--
    > | >
    > | > Zac
    > | >

    > | Use Word's help function, select index and type the keyword 'envelope.'
    > | Then scroll down to 'Insert special text and graphics on envelopes.'
    >
    > Gee! Help files...now *there's* a novel idea <grin>

    *glare* I didn't think to look there... they are usually help-less. I did
    a Google before asking y'all... which was no help. Amazingly, the Word help
    function was helpful. My faith is restored in online help!

    Thanks to all. Mission accomplished.

    Zac
    Curmudgeon, Dec 3, 2004
  8. Curmudgeon

    Jay Guest

    > Toolman Tim <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    >> name

    > onto
    >> an

    >> | Use Word's help function, select index and type the keyword 'envelope.'
    >> | Then scroll down to 'Insert special text and graphics on envelopes.'
    >>
    >> Gee! Help files...now *there's* a novel idea <grin>

    > *glare* I didn't think to look there... they are usually help-less. I
    > did
    > a Google before asking y'all... which was no help. Amazingly, the Word
    > help
    > function was helpful. My faith is restored in online help!
    >
    > Thanks to all. Mission accomplished.
    >
    > Zac

    Good job on finding it - Kudos!

    - Jay
    Jay, Dec 3, 2004
  9. Curmudgeon

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | Toolman Tim <> wrote in message
    | >
    | > "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    | > name
    | onto
    | > an

    | > |
    | > | Use Word's help function, select index and type the keyword
    'envelope.'
    | > | Then scroll down to 'Insert special text and graphics on envelopes.'
    | >
    | > Gee! Help files...now *there's* a novel idea <grin>
    |

    | *glare* I didn't think to look there... they are usually help-less. I
    did
    | a Google before asking y'all... which was no help. Amazingly, the Word
    help
    | function was helpful. My faith is restored in online help!
    |
    | Thanks to all. Mission accomplished.

    Well, honestly, I've had excellent luck with Microsoft's help files. Much of
    it has to do with how to search for the correct terms or ask the question in
    the correct way. Sometimes it takes a few attempts. On the other hand, I use
    a very expensive backup program at work that has help files that are
    practically useless. Go figure.
    Toolman Tim, Dec 3, 2004
  10. Curmudgeon

    SgtMinor Guest

    <snip>

    > Well, honestly, I've had excellent luck with Microsoft's help files. Much of
    > it has to do with how to search for the correct terms or ask the question in
    > the correct way. Sometimes it takes a few attempts. On the other hand, I use
    > a very expensive backup program at work that has help files that are
    > practically useless. Go figure.

    MS's help files have to be good because their products are such crap.
    SgtMinor, Dec 3, 2004