    disconnections. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Glad I kept Paradise going for now!
    DonB
    DonB, May 9, 2004

  2. DonB

    Rua Guest

    On Sun, 09 May 2004 09:53:24 GMT, DonB <> wrote:

    > I have had Woosh since xmas, with few problems and usually
    > 30,000kb/sec plus downloads.
    > But during the last few weeks, for the first time I am having constant
    > disconnections. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    > Glad I kept Paradise going for now!
    > DonB

    You get 30 Mb/sec?

    Also getting constant disconnections here. how is your latency? Do you
    know which POP you are connected to?
    Rua, May 10, 2004

  3. DonB

    DonB Guest

    Oops, sorry, usually 31-32kb/sec. Right across from Skytower.
    DonB

    DonB, May 10, 2004
  4. (DonB) wrote:

    > Oops, sorry, usually 31-32kb/sec. Right across from Skytower.

    ^^^

    kiloBytes? sounds better

    I might expect as traffic density on each base unit increases, the
    service quality will go down.

    They're in major expansion mode now: another half page ad in today's
    Harold:

    Call Woosh now and you'll get a big fat NO...

    couldn't agree more, in my case, no service, no coverage, no info...
    J.Random Luser, May 10, 2004
  5. DonB

    Rua Guest

    On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:23:00 +1200, J.Random Luser <>
    wrote:

    > (DonB) wrote:
    >> Oops, sorry, usually 31-32kb/sec. Right across from Skytower.

    > ^^^
    >
    > kiloBytes? sounds better
    >
    > I might expect as traffic density on each base unit increases, the
    > service quality will go down.

    That's pretty much my experience. My upload speeds have gone to hell
    recently, 3 kB is 'good'.

    Helpdesk has no idea how to fix it, apparently they are waiting for
    firmware upgrades at some unknown time in the future.

    > They're in major expansion mode now: another half page ad in today's
    > Harold:
    >
    > Call Woosh now and you'll get a big fat NO...
    >
    > couldn't agree more, in my case, no service, no coverage, no info...

    No, we don't know whats wrong...

    Rua, May 11, 2004