Woolworths over charging for Heart Milk..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by The GHOST of WOGER., May 7, 2004.

  1. Anchor HEART Wise Milk..

    Yes R.R. is $2.20

    Woolworths 2.35

    Pack & Save Price is $2.19 and that gets rounded down to $2.15

    Ring

    0800 103 778

    or

    www.anchor.co.nz

    FACTS..

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 7, 2004

  2. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Godfrey Guest

    Pak 'N Save, you gimp.

    Godfrey, May 7, 2004

  3. The GHOST of WOGER.

    steve Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    > Anchor HEART Wise Milk..
    >
    > Yes R.R. is $2.20
    >
    > Woolworths 2.35
    >
    > Pack & Save Price is $2.19 and that gets rounded down to $2.15

    Why go to Woolworths anyway? They make you pay HEAPS extra if you don't
    have a One Card.

    Example: Their Arataki Manuke Honey is 8.65 with One card and $10.35
    without.

    Pak & Sav? It's $8.06 for everyone.

    Woolworth's fines any shopper without a One Card...so I never go there
    any more.

    "..... all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed
    tosuffer, while
    evils are sufferable, than to right themselves byabolishing the forms to
    which
    they are accustomed." - Thomas Jefferson

    steve, May 7, 2004
  4. The GHOST of WOGER.

    steve Guest

    Godfrey wrote:
    > Pak 'N Save, you gimp.

    Pak & Sav

    steve, May 7, 2004
  5. The GHOST of WOGER.

    steve Guest

    Tony wrote:
    > "The GHOST of WOGER." <> wrote in message
    >
    > Who cares, and what has this to do with computing????????????????????????

    1. Woger cares
    2. Nothing.

    steve, May 7, 2004
  6. On Fri, 07 May 2004 18:04:06 +1200, steve <> wrote:

    >The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    >> Anchor HEART Wise Milk..
    >>
    >> Yes R.R. is $2.20
    >>
    >> Woolworths 2.35
    >>
    >> Pack & Save Price is $2.19 and that gets rounded down to $2.15

    >Why go to Woolworths anyway? They make you pay HEAPS extra if you don't
    >have a One Card.

    PAK 'N SAVE does Not Normally stock Anchor Milk, they Only sell TARARUA MILK
    ..

    Public pressure made them sell 2 types of Anchor Milk..

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 7, 2004
  7. On Fri, 07 May 2004 18:05:30 +1200, steve <> wrote:

    >Godfrey wrote:
    >> Pak 'N Save, you gimp.

    >Pak & Sav

    I just looked at a Docket its PAK'N SAVE..

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 7, 2004
  8. On Fri, 07 May 2004 18:04:06 +1200, steve <> wrote:

    >The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    >> Anchor HEART Wise Milk..
    >>
    >> Yes R.R. is $2.20
    >>
    >> Woolworths 2.35
    >>
    >> Pack & Save Price is $2.19 and that gets rounded down to $2.15

    >Why go to Woolworths anyway? They make you pay HEAPS extra if you don't
    >have a One Card.
    >
    >Example: Their Arataki Manuke Honey is 8.65 with One card and $10.35
    >without.
    >
    >Pak & Sav? It's $8.06 for everyone.
    >
    >Woolworth's fines any shopper without a One Card...so I never go there
    >any more.

    I find that Splenda is far cheaper in Woolworths, it took ages for PAK'N SAVE
    to stock the Pils at some $1.50 more..

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 7, 2004
  9. The GHOST of WOGER.

    steve Guest

    John wrote:
    > Yep, those one cards, they are hard to get, hens teeth I tells ya :)

    I don't want one.

    They use them to compile a databse of all the things you buy so they can
    direct market to you.

    You have to also know that if the police or any state agency want this
    info, the store will happily hand it over.

    steve, May 7, 2004
  10. The GHOST of WOGER.

    steve Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    > On Fri, 07 May 2004 18:05:30 +1200, steve <> wrote:
    >

    >>Godfrey wrote:
    >>
    >>>Pak 'N Save, you gimp.

    >>Pak & Sav

    > I just looked at a Docket its PAK'N SAVE..

    True...and it's on the Yellow bags, too.

    Must be a lot people on the Net who think it's Pak & Sav. A search
    turned up heaps of them.

    The phone book would have been better. :)

    steve, May 7, 2004
  11. The GHOST of WOGER.

    steve Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    > I find that Splenda is far cheaper in Woolworths, it took ages for PAK'N SAVE
    > to stock the Pils at some $1.50 more..

    Is that one of those artificial sweeteners?

    Ick. There should be a surcharge on it....to cover cancer and/or heart
    treatment later (Phenylketonurics).

    steve, May 7, 2004
  12. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Tilly Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    > Anchor HEART Wise Milk..
    >
    > Yes R.R. is $2.20
    >

    > Woolworths 2.35
    >

    > Pack & Save Price is $2.19 and that gets rounded down to $2.15
    >

    > Ring
    >
    > 0800 103 778
    >
    > or
    >
    > www.anchor.co.nz

    There is a simple solution, don't buy it.

    Tilly

    --

    ---

    Tilly, May 7, 2004
  13. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Invisible Guest

    On Fri, 07 May 2004 17:45:42 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER.

    Troll

    Invisible, May 7, 2004
  14. The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    > On Fri, 07 May 2004 18:05:30 +1200, steve <> wrote:
    >

    >>Godfrey wrote:
    >>
    >>>Pak 'N Save, you gimp.

    >>Pak & Sav

    > I just looked at a Docket its PAK'N SAVE..

    Pak a Sav
    a.k.a. Pak a Sad

    Looks like you got one of the fake dockets.

    A L P

    Agnes Lovejoy Prune, May 7, 2004
  15. The GHOST of WOGER.

    John Guest

    ****

    John, May 7, 2004
  16. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Newsman Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Anchor HEART Wise Milk..

    What, exactly, is the proven beneficial difference between Heart Milk
    and any other low-fat milk?

    Newsman, May 7, 2004
  17. Newsman wrote:
    > On Fri, 07 May 2004 17:45:42 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER.
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Anchor HEART Wise Milk..

    > What, exactly, is the proven beneficial difference between Heart Milk
    > and any other low-fat milk?

    It's got 18% more Feelgood Factor (TM). Nine out of 10 people with
    white coats endorse its amazing placebo-enhancing effect.

    A L P

    Agnes Lovejoy Prune, May 7, 2004
  18. On Fri, 07 May 2004 19:53:02 +1200, steve <> wrote:

    >The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    >
    >> I find that Splenda is far cheaper in Woolworths, it took ages for PAK'N SAVE
    >> to stock the Pils at some $1.50 more..

    >Is that one of those artificial sweeteners?
    >
    >Ick. There should be a surcharge on it....to cover cancer and/or heart
    >treatment later (Phenylketonurics).

    Yes but no..!

    No this is the Safe one, actually made from Sugar, by Johnson & Johnson, not
    the stuff that Monsanto brings out..

    Its is used in a number of Commercial products but not as wide as the Equal ,
    Nutra Sweet crap ( Phenylalanine/Aspartame ) that has stack of negative
    reports on the net.

    Splenda is Maltodextrin (Sucralose), its not bitter at all and tastes just
    like sugar..

    Ring this number and they will send you some samples and Info on products
    that use it..

    0800 44 1745

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 7, 2004
  19. On Fri, 7 May 2004 20:00:28 +1200, "Tilly" <> wrote:

    >The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    >> Anchor HEART Wise Milk..
    >>
    >> Yes R.R. is $2.20
    >>

    >> Woolworths 2.35
    >>

    >> Pack & Save Price is $2.19 and that gets rounded down to $2.15
    >>

    >> Ring
    >>
    >> 0800 103 778
    >>
    >> or
    >>
    >> www.anchor.co.nz

    >There is a simple solution, don't buy it.

    And get Heart Diseases..

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 7, 2004
  20. On Fri, 07 May 2004 09:15:30 GMT, (Newsman) wrote:

    >On Fri, 07 May 2004 17:45:42 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER.
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>Anchor HEART Wise Milk..

    >What, exactly, is the proven beneficial difference between Heart Milk
    >and any other low-fat milk?

    Has OMEGA 3 & VITAMIN E added & 99% less Fat.

    Has a slightly less shelf life, and is only sold in 1L Purple paper
    containers as its affected by Light..

    To me it even tastes better than the Light Blue cap stuff, more like the full
    cream one.,

    Ring 0800 103 778 and they will send you some info on it.

    I did suggest the made some Black 2L bottles for it..

    Or may be those Brown ones that are used for Home made Bear..??

    Another very good source of OMEGA 3 is Flax seed Oil, 2 time more than is in
    fish..

    http://www.1001herbs.com/flaxseedoil/

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 7, 2004