Woohoo!!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Susan Leech, Mar 19, 2007.

  1. Susan Leech

    Susan Leech Guest

    Just got back from passing my 70-272 and am now an MCDST!

    With my background I was expecting this exam to be easier than the 271, but
    in fact it seemed to be much harder, with a few questions which I thought
    might have been more appropriate for a higher level certification. (maybe I
    was just really unlucky with the questions they threw at me!)

    My advice to those taking the 272 exam would be to not only make sure they
    know the material for that exam, but also to take a last look through the
    271 books as well (there is a lot of overlap) - and expect the unexpected!
    If you get a question you think you can't answer straight away, stay calm,
    and read through the question and suggested answers carefully (there's
    plenty of time). You will usually find there are two choices which cannot
    possibly be true, and two which may be a solution. If you really don't know
    the correct answer, choose the one which makes more sense to you. Then
    (provided you've not been given the adaptive test) mark the question for
    review so you can go back to it at the end and make sure you are still happy
    with your answer.

    Hope this helps.

    Good luck to everyone who is taking exams in the near future.

    IT Girl MCDST

    Susan Leech, Mar 19, 2007

  2. Susan Leech

    Angel Guest

    Congratulations.......... you did it ....................good
    job................I tell when I passed the exam I was so happy I wanted to
    scream.....I just wanted everyone to know that I was a MCDST......lol
    --
    Angel Perez

    A+, N+, MCP, MCDST

    Angel, Mar 19, 2007

  3. Congratulations and good job. Speaking with my students over the years,
    a majority agreed that the hardest part of any exam is clicking the "END
    EXAM" button. LOL. Good job. You are now added to the elite list of
    MCDST! :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 19, 2007
  4. Congrats IT Girl, I'm hoping that my results will be just as good lol......I
    need to schedule the test tho lol that might increase my chances.

    Jason Johnson, Mar 21, 2007
  5. It will increase your chances of passing by 50%.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 21, 2007