    rattling around in the case, and the DVD case was smashed up, the CD and
    Licence were OK thou...

    Genuine Advantage....
    Mark Gillespie, Sep 3, 2005

  2. Mark Gillespie

    ChrisC Guest

    Hi, still awaiting mine here in the UK. I recieved notification of shipment
    on the 30/8...
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, Sep 3, 2005

  3. Mark Gillespie

    NLJ Guest

    On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 12:48:35 +0100, Mark Gillespie wrote:

    > Takes 5 1/2 months to order, 2 days to ship transatlantic.. CD was
    > rattling around in the case, and the DVD case was smashed up, the CD and
    > Licence were OK thou...
    >
    > Genuine Advantage....

    I'v got mine here in Finland yesterday at 0830PM by DHL, and package was
    fine.

    NLJ
    NLJ, Sep 3, 2005
  4. I've got mine, here in France, on July 20th after 3 months, and today my
    credit card is still not charged, LOL ! My package was fine also.

    Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX], Sep 3, 2005
  5. On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:02:17 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX]
    <> wrote:

    > I've got mine, here in France, on July 20th after 3 months, and today my
    > credit card is still not charged, LOL ! My package was fine also.

    SSSSSHHHHH....

    Perhaps they realised that my wasted time, chasing XP64 for the last 5
    months equates to more than the $22 and out of the kindness of their
    hearts, they are not going to charge us, or more likely Zomax's gross
    incompetence means they simply screwed up (again)...
    Mark Gillespie, Sep 3, 2005
  6. ROFLOL

    You're right, Mark, SSSSSSHHHHH

    BTW, I'm very glad you finally got your TAP :)

    Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX], Sep 3, 2005
  7. Mark Gillespie

    Stroppy Guest

    > I've got mine, here in France, on July 20th after 3 months, and today my
    > credit card is still not charged, LOL ! My package was fine also.

    Hi,
    No charge for credit card neither (France too).
    Except some lake of 64 bits drivers (webcam, tv card, wich I don't really
    bother), everything is fine. ;-)
    Stroppy, Sep 4, 2005
  8. Finally your 64 bit computer will be able to professionally tap dance. ;)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 4, 2005