  1. SWE

    SWE Guest

    yeah, i passed the beast today. 5 exams down 2 to go.

    SWE, Dec 23, 2003

  2. SWE

    MCP Guest

    Congrats! I am taking that exam in the new year.

    MCP, Dec 23, 2003

  3. SWE

    SWE Guest

    "MCP" <> wrote in message
    > Congrats! I am taking that exam in the new year.

    it's not nearly as bad as i expected. i even had time to spare.

    SWE, Dec 23, 2003
  4. SWE

    Bliss Guest

    Congratulations- tkaing that one in 2 weeks. What's next on the list for
    you?

    Bliss, Dec 23, 2003
  5. SWE

    JaR Guest

    "SWE" <> wrote in message
    > yeah, i passed the beast today. 5 exams down 2 to go.

    Nice! Very nice!

    JaR
    MCNGP #..................*wink*............42

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003
  6. SWE

    SWE Guest

    "Bliss" <> wrote in message
    > Congratulations- tkaing that one in 2 weeks. What's next on the list for

    you?

    221 and 227, then i'm done! good luck with 216, it really hasn't earned it's
    notorious reputation. study hard and you'll do fine.

    SWE, Dec 23, 2003
  7. SWE

    KLXrider Guest

    > yeah, i passed the beast today.