  1. Passed 70-270 today. What's the top score, or how do they score it? My score was 887. It says 700 is a passing score but I was under the impression that you had to pass by 80%, but that just doesn't compute. I'm probably over-analyzing it. I know, a pass is a pass, I should just accept it and move on to the next course. But, are they going to let me in on what questions I missed so I can study that material more?

    Thanks for the direction Neil, a couple weeks ago you encouraged me and it paid off. I read the MS Book, used my video courseware, hammered away at the practice tests (MeasureUp keys included with my training courseware) and nailed it in just over 3 weeks. How'd I do it? 7x15 studying, lots of iced tea and sweets, currently unemployed. :(

    -noreaster
    =?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?=, May 1, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?=

    Neil Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > Passed 70-270 today. What's the top score, or how do they score it? My
    > score was 887. It says 700 is a passing score but I was under the
    > impression that you had to pass by 80%, but that just doesn't compute.
    > I'm probably over-analyzing it. I know, a pass is a pass, I should
    > just accept it and move on to the next course. But, are they going to
    > let me in on what questions I missed so I can study that material
    > more?
    >
    > Thanks for the direction Neil, a couple weeks ago you encouraged me
    > and it paid off. I read the MS Book, used my video courseware,
    > hammered away at the practice tests (MeasureUp keys included with my
    > training courseware) and nailed it in just over 3 weeks. How'd I do
    > it? 7x15 studying, lots of iced tea and sweets, currently unemployed.
    > :(
    >
    > -noreaster

    crap, more people thanking me. this could get redundant. as for your
    questions noreaster, no you wont find out which questions you get right
    and which you get wrong. that would make cheating a lot easier. and as
    for the other questions:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

    oh, and next time use Jolt cola or for a warm drink coffee. Ice tea?

    congrats....don't forget to get your welcome kit. the lapel pin is worth
    it...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 1, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?=

    Mike Guest

    what did your exam hammer on most of?

    Mike, May 3, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?=

    Gameboy Guest

    Poor grammar. A preposition is a word you shouldn't end a
    sentance with. ;D

    Gameboy, May 3, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?=

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 13:25:32 -0700, Gameboy declaimed:

    > Poor grammar. A preposition is a word you shouldn't end a sentance with.
    > ;D

    A mistake that I am never guilty of.

    JaR
    Correct Thug
    JaR, May 3, 2004
  6. Yikes! Can't do Jolt or coffee. I lost my taste for coffee when I was a kid
    And Jolt is just too killer. Some teas actually have more caffeine tha
    coffee anyway

    Signed up for the welcome kit today. Can't wait to get the lapel pin
    I'm going to wear it proudly on my pocket protector. Or if it's smal
    enough, maybe I'll stick it on the tape that's wrapped around th
    middle of my glasses! ;-

    -noreaste

    ----- Neil wrote: ----

    crap, more people thanking me. this could get redundant. as for your
    questions noreaster, no you wont find out which questions you get right
    and which you get wrong. that would make cheating a lot easier. and as
    for the other questions

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.as

    oh, and next time use Jolt cola or for a warm drink coffee. Ice tea

    congrats....don't forget to get your welcome kit. the lapel pin is worth
    it..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #3
    "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?
    =?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?=, May 4, 2004
  7. It touched on a lot of different topics. Best to have a good understandin
    of everything

    -noreaste

    =?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?=, May 4, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?=

    > Yikes! Can't do Jolt or coffee. I lost my taste for coffee when I was
    > a kid. And Jolt is just too killer. Some teas actually have more
    > caffeine than coffee anyway.
    >
    > Signed up for the welcome kit today. Can't wait to get the lapel pin.
    > I'm going to wear it proudly on my pocket protector. Or if it's small
    > enough, maybe I'll stick it on the tape that's wrapped around the
    > middle of my glasses! ;-P
    >
    > -noreaster

    appearently you will also need this on your desk

    http://www.happyworker.com/

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 4, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    > Poor grammar. A preposition is a word you shouldn't end a
    > sentance with. ;D

    Either that or spelling :)
    Kendal Emery, May 7, 2004