WooHoo!! Done!

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Joe Rubberneck, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Wrote both tests today, got a 975 on Hardware and a 803 on OS. Very
    happy! I have to say I got a lot of good advice on what to
    concentrate on in this group along with excellent self-test
    suggestions. Thanks to everyone.

    Out of the 40 questions the only one that I don't think I came across
    in any of my practice exams was a MB diagram where they wanted to know
    where the serial cables plugged into.

    BTW I got 1 wrong on Hardware and 3 wrong on OS and was done in a
    total of 20-25 minutes (including survey at end of tests which kinda
    interrupts your thought process...)

    Again, thanks to anyone whose posts I read (all of them), and to
    anyone doing the exam shortly, don't stress, just work on the practice
    stuff and you'll be fine.

    Joe Rubberneck A+ !

    Don't take life so seriously; It's not permanent.
    Joe Rubberneck, Jul 17, 2003