Won't show some mail folders, address books and bookmarks

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by jim, Aug 9, 2007.

  1. jim

    jim Guest

    I am moving from a Dell 8200 to a Dell XPS410 both using XP Pro. I
    have transferred my Profile from the old to the new machione. I do not
    show on the screen the entirety of my Mail, all of my address books
    and maybe some of my bookmarks.
    In my Profile I have these mail references
    pop.earthlink.net
    pop.earthlink<1.net
    pop.earthlink<2.net
    pop.earthlink<3net
    pop.earthlink<4net

    these address book references
    abook.mab
    abook1.mab to abook14.mab

    these bookmark references
    bookmark817,html
    bookmark.html
    bookmark-1.html to bookmark-4.html

    How do I get all of the data from these files in the proper places ??
    Sure will appreciate the help.
    jim, Aug 9, 2007