    must shut it off with button. Any help appreciated. Ray

    --
    Ray Horton
    Ray Horton, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Ray Horton

    Jimchip Guest

    http://www.aumha.org/a/shutdown.htm

    --
    "Why can't somebody give us a list of things that everybody thinks and
    nobody says, and another list of things that everybody says and nobody
    Jimchip, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Ray Horton

    Cicero Guest

    "Ray Horton" <> wrote in message
    > My Windows ME computer has stopped powering down when I
    > Shut Down. Screen goes blank, but computer is still on and
    > must shut it off with button. Any help appreciated. Ray
    >
    > --
    > Ray Horton

    =========
    This works in Win 2000 - it might work in Win ME.

    Control panel / Power options / APM / Tick 'Enable Advanced Power
    Management support'

    Cic.
    Cicero, Aug 27, 2003