    Sub standard amateurish tosh.

    Why not?

    No-one seems to have an answer.
    The One, Apr 23, 2005

  2. The One

    mike555 Guest

    =====A bit more info would be nice, what operating system? XP? but I'm
    guessing you click on the Firefox icon and it doesn't open.......
    that's a conflict with your profile, probably a ext. , try starting it
    in safe mode , you know clicking start, programs,mozilla firefox safe
    start....... if you don't have that option, just make a new profile, by
    closing firefox (if it's open) clicking on start, run, and typing...

    firefox.exe -profilemanager ... that will start the wizard ,
    follow it and create a new profile to use, then start firefox (using
    that new profile) and then reinstall your extensions, but you should
    read the forums first, because there are some ext.'s that are not
    updated yet and crash Firefox 1.0.3 =====
    mike555, Apr 23, 2005

  3. The One

    Ed Mullen Guest

    mike555 wrote:

    > =====A bit more info would be nice, what operating system? XP? but I'm
    > guessing you click on the Firefox icon and it doesn't open.......
    > that's a conflict with your profile, probably a ext. , try starting it
    > in safe mode , you know clicking start, programs,mozilla firefox safe
    > start....... if you don't have that option, just make a new profile, by
    > closing firefox (if it's open) clicking on start, run, and typing...
    >
    > firefox.exe -profilemanager ... that will start the wizard ,
    > follow it and create a new profile to use, then start firefox (using
    > that new profile) and then reinstall your extensions, but you should
    > read the forums first, because there are some ext.'s that are not
    > updated yet and crash Firefox 1.0.3 =====

    Mike, it's a troll. Look through the other earlier posts. My
    suggestion is that everyone simply ignore anything this thing's posts
    here. Do not encourage it by responding to it. Like any parasitic
    pest, deprived of its blood supply it will die and be no more.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Apr 24, 2005
  4. On 2005-04-23, The One <> wrote:

    > I click on Firebox little hourglass spins then..................... nothing.
    > Sub standard amateurish tosh.
    >
    > Why not?
    >
    > No-one seems to have an answer.

    I think it has been answered several times, but I'll try again. Given the
    fact that so many other people do not have the problem there is a high
    probability that the issue is not FireFox but something with your system.

    Since you seem so enamored with IE, why don't you just stay with that?

    --

    John ()
    John Thompson, Apr 24, 2005
  5. The One

    Wayne Guest

    John Thompson wrote:
    > On 2005-04-23, The One <> wrote:
    >

    >>I click on Firebox little hourglass spins then..................... nothing.
    >>Sub standard amateurish tosh.
    >>
    >>Why not?
    >>
    >>No-one seems to have an answer.

    > I think it has been answered several times, but I'll try again. Given the
    > fact that so many other people do not have the problem there is a high
    > probability that the issue is not FireFox but something with your system.
    >
    > Since you seem so enamored with IE, why don't you just stay with that?

    Oh yes; The ONE !!! Bill Gates Wannabe..? Clearly you're not into this
    Mozilla shite. So why bother with it? In fact, why hang out here? try
    alt.fan.Microsoft or some other such place...

    --
    Wayne

    http://www.musicblab.com
    Wayne, Apr 24, 2005