    Can someone explain why Firefox is running as a process but doesnt appear or
    seem to load up as a browser. More evidence of sub standard programing, back
    to IE we go once more.

    The One, Apr 22, 2005

  2. The One

    Ed Mullen Guest

    The One wrote:

    > Can someone explain why Firefox is running as a process but doesnt appear or
    > seem to load up as a browser. More evidence of sub standard programing, back
    > to IE we go once more.

    Given your attitude and behavior here in the past I'm pretty sure no one
    will explain anything to you. And my fervent hope is that THIS is the
    last reply you receive to any post of yours in this group.

    Have a splendid day!

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Apr 22, 2005

  3. The One

    The One Guest

    "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    > The One wrote:
    >
    > > Can someone explain why Firefox is running as a process but doesnt

    appear or
    > > seem to load up as a browser. More evidence of sub standard programing,

    back
    > > to IE we go once more.
    > >

    > Given your attitude and behavior here in the past I'm pretty sure no one
    > will explain anything to you. And my fervent hope is that THIS is the
    > last reply you receive to any post of yours in this group.
    >
    > Have a splendid day!
    >
    > --
    > Ed Mullen
    > http://edmullen.net
    > http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html
    > FATAL ERROR! SYSTEM HALTED! - Press any key to do nothing.

    In other words you don't know.

    The One, Apr 22, 2005
  4. The One

    subc Guest

    The One wrote:

    > "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    >> The One wrote:
    >>
    >> > Can someone explain why Firefox is running as a process but
    >> > doesnt

    > appear or
    >> > seem to load up as a browser. More evidence of sub standard
    >> > programing,

    > back
    >> > to IE we go once more.

    >> Given your attitude and behavior here in the past I'm pretty sure
    >> no one will explain anything to you. And my fervent hope is that
    >> THIS is the last reply you receive to any post of yours in this
    >> group.
    >>
    >> Have a splendid day!

    > In other words you don't know.

    I tend to agree with Ed and you will not get another reply from me.
    If you would just take a look at some previous posts or done a
    search, you would have had your answer. It would probably be best if
    you stay with IE. It doesn't take much common sense to use IE and
    consequently you should be OK with it. There would also be no need
    for you to post more messages in this group as IE help is found
    elsewhere.

    BTW, If you are going to troll effectively, you will need to do a
    much better job that you have been.

    --
    subc

    subc, Apr 22, 2005
  5. The One

    Ed Mullen Guest

    subc wrote:

    > The One wrote:
    >

    >>"Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message

    >>appear or

    >>back

    >>>Given your attitude and behavior here in the past I'm pretty sure
    >>>no one will explain anything to you. And my fervent hope is that
    >>>THIS is the last reply you receive to any post of yours in this
    >>>group.
    >>>
    >>>Have a splendid day!

    >>In other words you don't know.

    > I tend to agree with Ed and you will not get another reply from me.
    > If you would just take a look at some previous posts or done a
    > search, you would have had your answer. It would probably be best if
    > you stay with IE. It doesn't take much common sense to use IE and
    > consequently you should be OK with it. There would also be no need
    > for you to post more messages in this group as IE help is found
    > elsewhere.
    >
    > BTW, If you are going to troll effectively, you will need to do a
    > much better job that you have been.

    Dammit! you replied! I was hoping we could all just restrain ourselves
    and NOT answer this idiot. Sigh. Too much to hope for I guess.

    PLEASE! Don't anyone reply to this thread, or this original poster, again.

    (Still, thanks for the supporting sentiment. ;-) )

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html
    Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual trip around
    the sun.

    Ed Mullen, Apr 23, 2005