    GrimmElect Guest

    For some reason when I post to test newsgroups it says "440: Posting not
    allowed"
    GrimmElect, Jun 8, 2007

  2. GrimmElect

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:44:41 GMT, "GrimmElect" <>
    wrote:

    >For some reason when I post to test newsgroups it says "440: Posting not
    >allowed"

    Contact your News Provider.
    Evan Platt, Jun 8, 2007

  3. GrimmElect

    GrimmElect Guest

    I got it all figured out, thanks.
    GrimmElect, Jun 8, 2007
  4. GrimmElect wrote:
    > I got it all figured out, thanks.

    Let me guess: you were trying to post without providing a username and
    password.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 8, 2007
  5. GrimmElect

    GrimmElect Guest

    On 8-Jun-2007, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    > GrimmElect wrote:
    > > I got it all figured out, thanks.

    > Let me guess: you were trying to post without providing a username and
    > password.

    No it was something that my news server had set up.
    GrimmElect, Jun 8, 2007