    when I click on it. I assume this is a setting in Firefox or Outlook.

    Help please.

    Thanks... Bob
    Bob Newman, Dec 1, 2006

  2. Bob Newman wrote:
    > Firefox 2.0 & Outlook 2003
    >
    > When I have a link in an email to a certain website it does not go there
    > when I click on it. I assume this is a setting in Firefox or Outlook.
    >
    > Help please.
    >
    > Thanks... Bob

    You say "a certain website". Is your problem with mailto links just at
    this one website, or with all mailto's?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 2, 2006

  3. Bob Newman

    Bob Newman Guest

    All

    Bob

    Bob Newman, Dec 3, 2006
  4. Bob Newman wrote:
    > All
    >
    > Bob
    >
    > "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in message
    >> Bob Newman wrote:
    >>> Firefox 2.0 & Outlook 2003
    >>>
    >>> When I have a link in an email to a certain website it does not go there
    >>> when I click on it. I assume this is a setting in Firefox or Outlook.
    >>>
    >>> Help please.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks... Bob

    >> You say "a certain website". Is your problem with mailto links just at
    >> this one website, or with all mailto's?
    >>
    >> Lee

    Firefox will call the default email client on the system for a mailto
    link. Make sure the Outlook is the default client. It sounds like you
    may not have a default set.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 3, 2006
  5. Bob Newman