won't call click event, ASP.NET

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by yow4n4, Mar 7, 2012.

  1. yow4n4

    yow4n4

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    This is what I need to do:

    1) When first load page show domaines in panel pnlDomainView and put them into array of LinkButton lblDom

    2) If I click on a LinkButton from lblDom show thesaurus of that domain and put them into lblThes.

    1 and 2 work OK. Problem happends here:

    3) When I clik on a LinkButton from lblThes it should call clickThes. But it only calls Page_Load and shows Domaines, won't call clickThes

    Application is on this link:

    http://www.4shared.com/rar/1MZJsVLI/aplikacija.html

    Project is in Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET 4.0
    I read something about ViewState to catching variables, but I don't know how to implement it here.

    Thank you
    yow4n4, Mar 7, 2012