  1. None

    None Guest

    I have SBC Yahoo DSL. I have to reset my settings under Internet Options/Connection to "always dial my default connection" because it always changes to "never dial a connection" every time I restart Windows (XP). I think this started after I uninstalled AOL for broadband. Anyone else had this problem/know of a solution??
    None, Oct 17, 2004

  2. None wrote:

    > I have SBC Yahoo DSL. I have to reset my settings under Internet =

    Please post plaintext; this isn't a web page. Tnx.

    ><HTML><HEAD>

    <snip>

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 17, 2004

  3. None

    Rob Guest

    You can post your question in newsgroup

    sbcglobal.help.tech.net

    Rob

    Rob, Oct 17, 2004
  4. None

    None Guest

    bite me.

    None, Oct 17, 2004
  5. None

    Scraggy Guest

    None wrote:
    > bite me.
    >
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> None wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have SBC Yahoo DSL. I have to reset my settings under Internet =

    >> Please post plaintext; this isn't a web page. Tnx.
    >>
    >>> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    >>> <HTML><HEAD>

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> --
    >> Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    >>
    >> Go Blue

    Listen doombrain, this is a text only NG. For further help try here
    http://tinyurl.com/38z2g

    --
    Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    -- Benjamin Franklin
    Scraggy, Oct 17, 2004
  6. None wrote:

    > bite me.

    So you figured how to send plaintext. Most of the betting was on
    you not being able to.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 18, 2004
  7. None

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| None wrote:
    >|
    >| > bite me.
    >|
    >| So you figured how to send plaintext. Most of the betting was on
    >| you not being able to.

    Nah - it's a fluke. The plain text is only because he REPLIED to a plain
    text post. I still win ;o)

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Oct 18, 2004
  8. Toolman Tim wrote:

    >>| So you figured how to send plaintext. Most of the betting was on
    >>| you not being able to.
    >>|

    > Nah - it's a fluke. The plain text is only because he REPLIED to a plain
    > text post. I still win ;o)

    Your 40 is in the mail. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 18, 2004
  9. None

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| >>|
    >| >>|
    >| >>|

    >| > Nah - it's a fluke. The plain text is only because he REPLIED to a
    >| > plain text post. I still win ;o)
    >|
    >| Your 40 is in the mail. :)

    awww...don't bother <g>...it's been a good week, all said and done. Got a
    few posters here thinking they can get my nose bent out of shape, but it
    just bounces off the ol' thick skin.
    Toolman Tim, Oct 19, 2004
  10. None

    None Guest

    I don't need a lecture from anyone named blinky the shark OR you "Scraggy"

    None, Oct 19, 2004
  11. None wrote:

    > I don't need a lecture from anyone named blinky the shark OR you "Scraggy"

    It would appear that you do, if you're ever going to learn anything.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 19, 2004
  12. None

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| None wrote:
    >|
    >| > I don't need a lecture from anyone named blinky the shark OR you
    >| > "Scraggy"
    >|
    >| It would appear that you do, if you're ever going to learn anything.

    Maybe a big stick would be more effective than a lecture?

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Oct 19, 2004
  13. None

    None Guest

    It's too bad blinky sharks expend all their energies lecturing and
    reprimanding people instead of trying to help them. Hmmm oh maybe because
    blinky sharks are utterly useless and simply have no better way to spend
    their free time. Hmmmm.

    None, Oct 19, 2004
  14. None wrote:

    > It's too bad blinky sharks expend all their energies lecturing and
    > reprimanding people instead of trying to help them. Hmmm oh maybe because
    > blinky sharks are utterly useless and simply have no better way to spend
    > their free time. Hmmmm.

    Too bad you have no interest in learning, choosing to blather, instead.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 19, 2004
  15. Toolman Tim wrote:

    >>| It would appear that you do, if you're ever going to learn anything.
    >>|

    > Maybe a big stick would be more effective than a lecture?

    I don't think he's capable of learning.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 19, 2004