Wondering if it's worth it or not...

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Steve Thompson, Jul 3, 2005.

    Steve Thompson, Jul 3, 2005

  2. It definitely helps, keep it up. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    "Steve Thompson" <> wrote in message
    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 3, 2005

  3. Steve Thompson

    Suburban Guest

    you should probably change the colors, cause nobody is going to even start
    reading it before they leave

    Suburban, Jul 3, 2005
  4. He probably created it in FrontPage. A plain old black text and white
    background doesn't hurt, its all about informing.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 3, 2005
    Steve Thompson, Jul 3, 2005
    Steve Thompson, Jul 3, 2005
    Steve Thompson, Jul 3, 2005
  8. Actually that seem blue theme is in FrontPage. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 3, 2005
  9. Steve Thompson

    Sam Crawford Guest

    Good job Steve.
    Sam Crawford, Jul 4, 2005