Wonderful Subversive Artwork at Twisted Reality

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by God of Cats, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. God of Cats

    God of Cats Guest

    God of Cats, Mar 15, 2005

  2. On 15 Mar 2005 09:48:06 -0800, (God of
    Cats) wrote:

    > Visit Twisted Reality - Freedom for Subversive Artistic Expression

    No.

    ---
    http://lastliberal.org
    Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

    "Baseball serves as a good model for democracy in action: Every player
    is equally important and each has a chance to be a hero." -- Edward Abbey

    Desertphile, American Patriot, Mar 15, 2005

  3. (God of Cats) wrote in

    > Visit Twisted Reality - Freedom for Subversive Artistic Expression
    >
    > http://www.twistedreality.ca/
    >
    > Enjoy

    Hardly wonderful.

    Hardly photograps or cats.

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Mar 15, 2005
  4. Desertphile, American Patriot wrote:
    > On 15 Mar 2005 09:48:06 -0800, (God of
    > Cats) wrote:
    >

    >>Visit Twisted Reality - Freedom for Subversive Artistic Expression

    > No.

    Guards, sieze him! Stwike him, centuwion, vewwy woughly.

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Mar 16, 2005
  5. On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:46:35 GMT, Unclaimed Mysteries
    <> wrote:

    > Desertphile, American Patriot wrote:

    >>> Visit Twisted Reality - Freedom for Subversive Artistic Expression

    >> No.

    > Guards, sieze him! Stwike him, centuwion, vewwy woughly.

    Big nose!

    :)

    > --
    > It Came From C. L. Smith's Unclaimed Mysteries.
    > http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    ---
    http://lastliberal.org
    Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

    "Scientific method: There's a madness in the method." -- Edward Abbey

    Desertphile, American Patriot, Mar 16, 2005
  6. On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:46:35 GMT, Unclaimed Mysteries
    <> wrote:

    > Desertphile, American Patriot wrote:

    >>> Visit Twisted Reality - Freedom for Subversive Artistic Expression

    >> No.

    > Guards, sieze him! Stwike him, centuwion, vewwy woughly.

    Big nose!

    :)

    > --
    > It Came From C. L. Smith's Unclaimed Mysteries.
    > http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    ---
    http://lastliberal.org
    Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

    "Representative government has broken down. Our politicians
    represent not the people who vote for them but the commercial interests
    who finance their election campaigns. We have the best politicians
    that money can buy." -- Edward Abbey

    Desertphile, American Patriot, Mar 16, 2005
  7. God of Cats

    Bigguy Guest

    And, err, throw him to the ground Sir?

    Guy

    Bigguy, Mar 16, 2005
  8. God of Cats

    Bob Guest

    "Unclaimed Mysteries"
    <> wrote in message
    > Desertphile, American Patriot wrote:
    > > On 15 Mar 2005 09:48:06 -0800, (God of
    > > Cats) wrote:
    > >

    > >>Visit Twisted Reality - Freedom for Subversive Artistic Expression

    > > No.
    > >

    > Guards, sieze him! Stwike him, centuwion, vewwy woughly.

    Be vewwy vewwy caweful; I'm hunting wabbit!!!!!

    Bob, Mar 16, 2005