    $18.35

    <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000FE2R/qid=1101857385/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>

    $44.00

    sandy, Nov 30, 2004

  2. sandy

    Bill Coleman Guest

    I notice they have a different release date. My first thought is that it was
    out of print for
    a while, and someone is still selling the old one for the price they could
    get for it when it
    was out of print. You'll notice that Amazon itself is only selling the
    $18.35 2003 release.

    Bill Coleman

    =================================

    Bill Coleman, Dec 1, 2004

  3. sandy

    joeraposa Guest

    "sandy" <> wrote in message
    >A cursory look and I am having trouble distinuishing between these two
    > offers. Any insight appreciated:
    >
    > <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000INUB/qid=1101857385/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>
    >
    > $18.35
    >
    > <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000FE2R/qid=1101857385/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>
    >
    > $44.00

    Did you see the comments on the DVD that's being sold for 44.00?

    Comments: Orig.MANUFACT.Mailed In Black DVD Case.NO COVER ART NO
    BOOKLET.Some Discs have scratches associated w/prev.viewed media. Scratches
    do not effect play.All our DVD listings at http://tinyurl.com/5skra

    It just sounds like he's got his information all screwed up

    joeraposa, Dec 1, 2004
  4. sandy

    BB Guest

    "sandy" <> wrote in message
    >A cursory look and I am having trouble distinuishing between these two
    > offers. Any insight appreciated:
    >
    > <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000INUB/qid=1101857385/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>
    >
    > $18.35
    >
    > <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000FE2R/qid=1101857385/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>
    >
    > $44.00

    IIRC, the original pressing was a flipper. The 2003 one seems to be listed
    as dual layer.
    -B

    BB, Dec 1, 2004