    Am just curious if theres anything else on the disc besides the Shazaam
    episode? Seems like alot of disc space for one 30 minute show
    Thanks in advance

    Bratboy, Jun 9, 2005

  2. Bratboy

    jayembee Guest

    "Bratboy" <> wrote:

    > Am just curious if theres anything else on the disc besides the Shazaam
    > episode?

    No, not even a menu.

    > Seems like alot of disc space for one 30 minute show

    Well, yes, it is. I fact, I'd forgotten that it was only a 30-minute show. I
    never watched it when it was first on. I'm surprised that they didn't include
    an episode of ISIS along with it.

    Speaking of the WB bonus discs, I noted that my copy of the SMALLVILLE bonus
    disc in the LOIS & CLARK set was in a "Volume 8" sleeve even though it was
    actually Volume 7 (the SHAZAM! disc is Volume 8). I'm curious whether this is
    true on all copies, or mine is just aberrant.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jun 13, 2005

  3. Bratboy

    Billy Joe Guest

    jayembee wrote:
    > "Bratboy" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Am just curious if theres anything else on the disc besides
    >> the
    >> Shazaam episode?

    > No, not even a menu.
    >
    >> Seems like alot of disc space for one 30 minute show

    > Well, yes, it is. I fact, I'd forgotten that it was only a
    > 30-minute
    > show. I never watched it when it was first on. I'm surprised
    > that
    > they didn't include an episode of ISIS along with it.
    >
    > Speaking of the WB bonus discs, I noted that my copy of the
    > SMALLVILLE bonus disc in the LOIS & CLARK set was in a "Volume
    > 8"
    > sleeve even though it was actually Volume 7 (the SHAZAM! disc
    > is
    > Volume 8). I'm curious whether this is true on all copies, or
    > mine is
    > just aberrant.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    Well, to be aberrant would be abhorrent, so perhaps they (WB)
    were just errant?

    BJ

    Billy Joe, Jun 13, 2005
  4. Bratboy

    Bratboy Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > "Bratboy" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Am just curious if theres anything else on the disc besides the Shazaam
    >> episode?

    > No, not even a menu.
    >
    >> Seems like alot of disc space for one 30 minute show

    > Well, yes, it is. I fact, I'd forgotten that it was only a 30-minute show.
    > never watched it when it was first on. I'm surprised that they didn't
    > include
    > an episode of ISIS along with it.
    >
    > Speaking of the WB bonus discs, I noted that my copy of the SMALLVILLE
    > bonus
    > disc in the LOIS & CLARK set was in a "Volume 8" sleeve even though it was
    > actually Volume 7 (the SHAZAM! disc is Volume 8). I'm curious whether this
    > is
    > true on all copies, or mine is just aberrant.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    Lol, havnt seen any mention of Isis yet but I still remember
    "Zypher winds which blow on high, lift me now so I may fly" heheh

    Bratboy, Jun 13, 2005