    Pretty interesting reading. Link is safe for work.
    --
    John Strohecker, MCSE

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=, Apr 27, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=

    kpg Guest

    As John Strohecker once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I posted this earlier today, but it has been removed
    > since it was attached to one of the threads offering certs without
    > sitting the exams.

    Maybe it was removed becuase "they" don't want you to know
    what goes on in call centers.

    kpg, Apr 27, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=

    Briscobar Guest

    kpg <> rambled:

    > As John Strohecker once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> I posted this earlier today, but it has been removed
    >> since it was attached to one of the threads offering certs without
    >> sitting the exams.

    > Maybe it was removed becuase "they" don't want you to know
    > what goes on in call centers.

    Big Brother?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.

    Briscobar, Apr 27, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    John Strohecker wrote :

    >> Somebody else had made some comments about offshoring tech support to other
    >> countries, which made me think of this article
    >> http://dir.salon.com/story/tech/feature/2004/02/23/no_support/index_n...
    >> on Salon.com that talks about how high volume tech support call centers work.

    So... what's your point, John ?

    Cerebrus, Apr 28, 2006
  5. "Cerebrus" wrote:

    > So... what's your point, John ?

    No particular point. Just thought that the article might be interesting for
    this group.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=, Apr 28, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=

    Consultant Guest

    is the he in your last name silent? if so, it sounds like stroker, like
    stroker ace or something.

    Consultant, May 1, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=

    John Guest

    Nope, not silent....but I am soooo glad that you chose to remind me of
    those unpleasant 4th grade playground harrassment sessions.

    John

    John, May 2, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Nope, not silent....but I am soooo glad that you chose to remind me of
    > those unpleasant 4th grade playground harrassment sessions.

    Who are you talking to? And what are you talking about?

    FrisbeeĀ®, May 2, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=

    Consultant Guest

    lol, you are quite welcome, stroker