Wonder where Laura is...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Marlin Munrow, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. I guess the lack of good questions means she's just lurking...

    Come back Laura

    Marlin Munrow, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Nov 2, 2003

  3. circa Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:34:54 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, "Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP
    \(Shell/User\)" <> ("Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP
    \(Shell/User\)" <>) said,
    > Laura will most likely be back soon--she is settling into her much deserved
    > new role as a Microsoft MVP.

    I poke my head in here once in a blue moon; I just haven't seen any
    technical questions needing answers. :)

    Laura
    --
    Memories were meant to fade. They're designed that way for a reason.
    -Mace, Strange Days

    Laura A. Robinson, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Marlin Munrow

    Consultant Guest

    see, that's why i turned it down, it would take too much time away from my
    other obligations.

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003
  5. Marlin Munrow

    Sam D. Guest

    Your wit and wisdom is what I tune in for. Although I'm sure you have other
    things to do beside entertain the troops, I do enjoy your expert analysis as
    much as I enjoy your humor. Don't stay away so long.

    Sam D., Nov 4, 2003
  6. Marlin Munrow

    Jtyc Guest

    > Your wit and wisdom is what I tune in for. Although I'm sure you have
    other
    > things to do beside entertain the troops, I do enjoy your expert analysis

    as
    > much as I enjoy your humor. Don't stay away so long.

    I think she has little time for us mere mortals.

    Jtyc, Nov 4, 2003
  7. Too True

    Marlin Munrow, Nov 4, 2003
  8. Marlin Munrow