    "Buggery."

    Uh yeppers. This guy was convicted for the act of sexually assaulting an
    animal. And it ain't the first time he was convicted of it.
    richard, Nov 4, 2009

  2. Evan Platt wrote:

    > richard <> wrote:
    >> Uh yeppers. This guy was convicted for the act of sexually assaulting
    >> an animal. And it ain't the first time he was convicted of it.

    > So richard, what makes you think that only crimes involving a minor
    > can get you registered as a sex offender?
    >
    > Wait - don't think I want to know.

    richard will be back to answer your question as soon as he kicks the
    goats out of his motel room.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 4, 2009

  3. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 05:00:18 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Evan Platt mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 17:49:19 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    >><> wrote:

    >>>richard will be back to answer your question as soon as he kicks the
    >>>goats out of his motel room.

    >> Now why would he get rid of the goats?

    >> So richard's standing by a bunch of goats. One of them is acting sort
    >> of weird.

    >> richard's parole officer comes up, and asks richard if he raped that
    >> goat.

    >> richard says no.

    >> Parole officer asks if he's sure.

    >> richard says "Of course. Of all them goats over there, why would I pick
    >> the damn ugliest one? Sheesh, what kind of taste do you think I have?"

    > He'd pick the youngest one....

    Because he likes kids?

    --
    Elmo McElroy: If I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris
    Felix DeSouza: You can still go to France. It's full of pricks. They hate
    Aardvark, Nov 5, 2009
  4. richard

    Jordon Guest

    Aardvark wrote:
    > On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 05:00:18 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    >> Evan Platt mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Now why would he get rid of the goats?

    >>> So richard's standing by a bunch of goats. One of them is acting sort
    >>> of weird.

    >>> richard's parole officer comes up, and asks richard if he raped that
    >>> goat.

    >>> richard says no.

    >>> Parole officer asks if he's sure.

    >>> richard says "Of course. Of all them goats over there, why would I pick
    >>> the damn ugliest one? Sheesh, what kind of taste do you think I have?"

    >> He'd pick the youngest one....

    > Because he likes kids?

    Especially the ones named Billy.

    --
    Jordon
    Jordon, Nov 5, 2009
  5. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:08:06 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 20:44:05 GMT, Aardvark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> He'd pick the youngest one....

    >>Because he likes kids?

    > Ewwww. Or is that ewe? (Get it?)