    player.
    She would stand a better chance if she had a round ass and wore short skits
    and high heeled shoes, Has a healthy cheast and a radiant smile.
    madeinJamaica, Jun 9, 2004

  2. madeinJamaica

    He Man Guest

    Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?
    He Man, Jun 9, 2004

  3. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:33:25 -0700, He Man extemporised:

    > Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?

    Dunno. Is she Hawt? ($1 to Frisbee)
    JaR, Jun 9, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    "He Man" <> wrote in news:1a54c01c44e50
    $405355d0$:

    > Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?

    for what in particular?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "He Man" <> wrote in message
    > Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?

    Absolutely not. Everyone knows that women don't belong in IT. If they
    venture outside the kitchen for any reason, it should be to go grocery
    shopping.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 9, 2004
  7. madeinJamaica

    Bob Holmes Guest

    I think I can tell which one of us is NOT married.

    --
    Bob Holmes MCNGP #31

    Bob Holmes, Jun 9, 2004
  8. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:eGr6YJlTEHA.3596
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > "He Man" <> wrote in message
    >> Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?

    > Absolutely not. Everyone knows that women don't belong in IT. If they
    > venture outside the kitchen for any reason, it should be to go grocery
    > shopping.

    tell that to our robot friend or the west coast kitty or the east coast
    brat or...

    *ducks out of way to avoid incoming barage*
    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  9. > Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?

    After an Interview I would decide. Personality would be my deciding
    factor.If she is well rounded and not just a paper pro she would have a
    chance, if she thinks she knows everything bye bye. She must be a team
    madeinJamaica, Jun 9, 2004
  10. madeinJamaica

    Bob Holmes Guest

    Hey, what are you doing here? Haven't you got a report to work on?

    --
    Bob Holmes MCNGP #31

    Bob Holmes, Jun 9, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Bob Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > Hey, what are you doing here? Haven't you got a report to work on?

    Not anymore, he outsourced it to us.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004
  12. madeinJamaica

    Bob Holmes Guest

    So this is what it feels like to be on that side of the outsourcing? Now
    can I get some curry?

    Bob Holmes, Jun 9, 2004
  13. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "Bob Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> Hey, what are you doing here? Haven't you got a report to work on?

    > Not anymore, he outsourced it to us.

    Damn straight! I'm thinking of outsourcing ALL my future Crystal Reports to
    you two. I can't beat the price.

    BTW, seriously THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

    And now for something completely different:

    MY FREE COPY OF VISUAL STUDIO 2003 WAS JUST DROPPED ON MY LAP!

    As soon as my groin stops hurting, I'm going to take a look at it.

    --
    Fris "At the movies" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 9, 2004
  14. madeinJamaica

    billyw Guest

    i'm in process of trying to get hold of female tech sales person...

    would employ female tech also.. as long as she would show the company in a
    good light

    billyw, Jun 9, 2004
  15. madeinJamaica

    kpg Guest

    > would employ female tech also.. as long as she would show the company in a
    > good light

    You mean if she's cute?
    kpg, Jun 9, 2004
  16. madeinJamaica

    billyw Guest

    i didn't say that as such//
    but someone that is well dressed and doesn't make a mostly male customer
    base feel uncomfortable would be handy...

    <cough>

    billyw, Jun 9, 2004
  17. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 21:45:46 +0100, billyw extemporised:

    > i'm in process of trying to get hold of female tech sales person...
    >
    > would employ female tech also.. as long as she would show the company in a
    > good light

    You mean as long as she had big, er, qualifications?
    JaR, Jun 9, 2004
  18. madeinJamaica

    conner172 Guest

    Just curious - why specifically are you looking for a female? Don't you just
    want the best person for the job, male or female?

    conner172, Jun 9, 2004
  19. madeinJamaica

    billyw Guest

    actually i'm not allowed to say female in job ad
    but it's because most of my customer base is male so ...

    billyw, Jun 9, 2004
  20. madeinJamaica

    billyw Guest

    as long as her qualifications are excellent and she is able to project the
    company image then i'm more than happy :)

    billyw, Jun 9, 2004